BeantownKnight

All Conference
Feb 14, 2008
Which lot are you in?
What time did you arrive?
How many other fans are in your lot?
What are you drinking?
What will you be eating?
Do you have any pics to share of your tailgate?

Go RU!!

Here. Blue lot. 730am starting to set up
2 other groups here.

Shrimp cocktail
Ribs
Scampi
Pulled pork
Burgers/dogs/brats
Corn
Dip/chips
Cubano sandwiches
Chicken wraps
Wings
Mac & cheese
Stuffed mushrooms
Deviled eggs
Loaded potato skins
Grilled veggies
Beer
Full bar
Rutgers Rum punch
Dessert bar

2 other groups here.

Shrimp cocktail
Ribs
Scampi
Pulled pork
Burgers/dogs/brats
Corn
Dip/chips
Cubano sandwiches
Chicken wraps
Wings
Mac & cheese
Stuffed mushrooms
Deviled eggs
Loaded potato skins
Grilled veggies
Beer
Full bar
Rutgers Rum punch
Dessert bar
2 other groups here.

Shrimp cocktail
Ribs
Scampi
Pulled pork
Burgers/dogs/brats
Corn
Dip/chips
Cubano sandwiches
Chicken wraps
Wings
Mac & cheese
Stuffed mushrooms
Deviled eggs
Loaded potato skins
Grilled veggies
Beer
Full bar
Rutgers Rum punch
Dessert bar
Do you do a pot luck and many contribute or is this the handy work of one or two individuals? Or catered?

2 other groups here.

Shrimp cocktail
Ribs
Scampi
Pulled pork
Burgers/dogs/brats
Corn
Dip/chips
Cubano sandwiches
Chicken wraps
Wings
Mac & cheese
Stuffed mushrooms
Deviled eggs
Loaded potato skins
Grilled veggies
Beer
Full bar
Rutgers Rum punch
Dessert bar

Is Brad part of your group?

Black lot 6:30am... sausage, bacon potatoes eggs & cheese... for breakfast...in honor of the Eagles of Eastern Mich. We're doing Wing bar

I just rolled out of bed to start my morning routine of fixing coffee, waking the hookers and laying out some wake-me-up lines. After a healthy and invigorating breakfast of coffee and blow, we'll load up into a few murdered out black Escalades and head for the Yellow lot.

Once in the Yellow Lot, the hookers and I will chew chocolate covered coffee beans, sip espresso, and start a rotation going through the party car (the Escalade with the custom mirrored center console). To be honest, we don't eat much. Pretty much just the coffee beans.

We play a lot of cornhole.

Tailgating at the Pitt Penn State game . Then going home to watch the game that really counts. In the meantime, I'll be consuming 19 Crimes wine and ???? Mostly 19 Crimes.

In my apartment in Phu My Hung just finishing Saturday night dinner.
BBQ ribs with corn on the cob and fries.
Washing it down with a couple of cold Tigers. Getting some sleep soon as kickoff is 2:30 AM on Sunday.

Are you able to get the B1G network over there ?

Nope. But I heard that the B1G might be looking to expand to get the Hanoi TV market. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Listen to the game with Carlin and Lucas. Able to pick stuff on Youtube a few days later.

[thumb2]
Nope. But I heard that the B1G might be looking to expand to get the Hanoi TV market. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Listen to the game with Carlin and Lucas. Able to pick stuff on Youtube a few days later.

Great listen with Chris and Ray.

I just rolled out of bed to start my morning routine of fixing coffee, waking the hookers and laying out some wake-me-up lines. After a healthy and invigorating breakfast of coffee and blow, we'll load up into a few murdered out black Escalades and head for the Yellow lot.

Once in the Yellow Lot, the hookers and I will chew chocolate covered coffee beans, sip espresso, and start a rotation going through the party car (the Escalade with the custom mirrored center console). To be honest, we don't eat much. Pretty much just the coffee beans.

Love playing cornhole

Reactions: mildone
Just had some Hawaiian punch and pumpkin pie. Now some Taylor Ham sandwiches.

About to go to the liquor store for beer. My friend likes a lot of brown beer and I am looking to find something other than Newcastle.

Hunkering down here in Sarasota, FL. Today is a beautiful day, the calm before the storm that begins on Sunday. Not looking good for us right now with Irma's current track.

Will be watching the RU game on the B1G Network. All businesses here are closed in prep for the storm. I have a great craft beer selection in a garage fridge. Tailgate food will be whatever is currently in the fridge. Should have bought a large pizza last nite that I could have reheated today, ha !

Keep the faith, RU fans !

I'm pretty sure you meant "chocolate covered 'shrooms" but, hey, that's just me! Nothing like some hippy' flippin' (okay, there' s no acid, but what DO you call going from blow to boomers???) in the AM!

Reactions: jared04
Having drinks on the patio here in Piscataway before the 3 or 4 mile trek to the yellow lot.

I'm pretty sure you meant "chocolate covered 'shrooms" but, hey, that's just me! Nothing like some hippy' flippin' (okay, there' s no acid, but what DO you call going from blow to boomers???) in the AM!
I call it dangerous. Hunter S. Thompson specifically warns going from narcotic to hallucinagens without first pausing for quealudes.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
2 other groups here.

Shrimp cocktail
Ribs
Scampi
Pulled pork
Burgers/dogs/brats
Corn
Dip/chips
Cubano sandwiches
Chicken wraps
Wings
Mac & cheese
Stuffed mushrooms
Deviled eggs
Loaded potato skins
Grilled veggies
Beer
Full bar
Rutgers Rum punch
Dessert bar

Did you forget to bring something to eat? :-)

2 other groups here.

Shrimp cocktail
Ribs
Scampi
Pulled pork
Burgers/dogs/brats
Corn
Dip/chips
Cubano sandwiches
Chicken wraps
Wings
Mac & cheese
Stuffed mushrooms
Deviled eggs
Loaded potato skins
Grilled veggies
Beer
Full bar
Rutgers Rum punch
Dessert bar

God. Damn.

Sorry. Gosh darn. (Don't want to start a whole 'nother 5-page religious battle)

Reactions: MrsScrew
Picked me up some Lord Hobo's Consolation Prize, some Belgian Trappist ales, ciders, and Sam Adams Oktoberfest. That should cov r the beer drinking folks.

Food is going to be chips, humus, crudités, and shrimp cocktail, along with whatever sandwiches remain.

Hunkering down here in Sarasota, FL. Today is a beautiful day, the calm before the storm that begins on Sunday. Not looking good for us right now with Irma's current track.

Will be watching the RU game on the B1G Network. All businesses here are closed in prep for the storm. I have a great craft beer selection in a garage fridge. Tailgate food will be whatever is currently in the fridge. Should have bought a large pizza last nite that I could have reheated today, ha !

Keep the faith, RU fans !

Knight,
My oldest daughter and her family live in St. Pete. Stay safe and good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT