ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Miller: Sprained Ankle Confirmed

gregkoko

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
Don't think I've seen this posted. Listening to the Pikiell Podcast right now and coach mentioned Jalen sprained his ankle.

Probably high ankle sprain which isn’t good. Likely 2-6 weeks depending on severity. People always forget you are straining or tearing tendons when you sprain something

Reactions: RUChoppin
One only plays defense, the other only plays offense. It’s a wash.
No - it’s not. The one who only plays defense, is a ball handler and participates in rotating the ball on offense even if he’s not a good scorer. The one who doesn’t play defense causes the opponent to go on big runs because a man is always left open.

On the offensive end, the one who “only plays offense” is shooting at an overall lower percentage than the one who doesn’t play offense. The one who only plays offense is shooting 23% from 3.

how is this a wash?

Reactions: Rutgers56
Probably high ankle sprain which isn’t good. Likely 2-6 weeks depending on severity. People always forget you are straining or tearing tendons when you sprain something
He’ll be back ready to go in 2 -3 weeks .

are people just guessing...need a source to all this talk
TJ Thompson said last night that there was a chance he was going to play, so I'm not not really sure. Guess we will know tomorrow in the warm up line if he is dressed.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Reactions: BigEastPhil
TJ Thompson said last night that there was a chance he was going to play, so I'm not not really sure. Guess we will know tomorrow in the warm up line if he is dressed.

Best of Luck,
Groz
TJ said Miller is day to day.

Every ankle sprain is different . In today’s medical world recovery can be accelerated however it depends upon each athletes ability to heal quicker and play with some discomfort. It will be great if Miller can come back in 2-3 but these things can linger for weeks.

I'm sorry about Jalen. I know how painful it is when you dislocate your ankle. The sore ankle pain was the biggest pain I've ever had. Since I was little, I have been practicing football, and I think you realize those ankle dislocations are very common for footballers. At first, I didn't pay much attention to them, and I kept going, but now I feel a lot of pain. Now I am a loyal client of an orthopedist near fort Wayne who quickly gives me a treatment that helps my ankle get well in a few days. I think the same thing Jalen did. This is the life of a sportsman.

Last edited:
Phew!, Thank God for @Scangg , otherwise I thought I had just entered

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Scangg
We’re scraping the bottom for content since Cam Spencer came on board. It s been sprained ankles from two months ago, 5 star recruits we won’t get, and where Dylan Harper might go a few years from now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT