ADVERTISEMENT

John Beillein Heart Surgery

Not here to wish any ill will on the guy, but if you ain't with us, then you're against us. Enuff said!!!

The OP is wishing him a speedy recovery, why wouldn't someone "like" that?
Agree, John Beilein is a good guy, and hope for a full and speedy recovery. Post started by talking about his surgery. I was about to hit like and paused thinking why am I liking someone having surgery.

It can be weird. Similar to favoriting a tweet about something bad. Only option though. Good luck to coach Beilein.

Reactions: zebnatto
Not here to wish any ill will on the guy, but if you ain't with us, then you're against us. Enuff said!!!
but you can wish someone good health even if he/she's an opponent.

Competing against someone doesn't necessarily mean not caring if they live or die.
Know you didn't mean it that way, but wishing an opponent well after they have health problems is just showing compassion.
Something that seems to be in short supply this day and age.

Reactions: RUJMM78
John Beilein Underwent Heart Surgery, Will Miss Michigan's Trip to Spain.

Double bypass. Hope for a speedy full recovery to a class act and one of the best coaches around.
Agree, speedy recovery. First ten days are a beotch. Takes about three months for sternum to heal fully (I'm assuming he was "cracked").

but you can wish someone good health even if he/she's an opponent.

Competing against someone doesn't necessarily mean not caring if they live or die.
Know you didn't mean it that way, but wishing an opponent well after they have health problems is just showing compassion.
Something that seems to be in short supply this day and age.
I hear you, but about a year ago I was on opposing team's site and a similar thread was posted and all hell broke loose. I couldn't believe people would sink so low. From that point on I just circled the wagons and try to avoid it. I do hope for a speedy recovery, but I'm expecting the worse to show up any moment.

Not sure I understand your question.

I posted a fact that he had heart surgery and wished him a speedy recovery.
The WTF was in response to the replies to your post particularly the 1st response. then some others. There was not any problem with the OP.

Reactions: MadRU
A couple of the above posts are among the most classless I’ve ever read on this board.
You can call my post classless, but I never said a bad word about the coach. I'm tired of us being nice guys in give respect to others while they sh*t on us. I saw the same type of post on another site it got ugly. That was the first thought that came to my mind. There are trolls from other teams who hunt for posts like this.

You can call my post classless, but I never said a bad word about the coach. I'm tired of us being nice guys in give respect to others while they sh*t on us. I saw the same type of post on another site it got ugly. That was the first thought that came to my mind. There are trolls from other teams who hunt for posts like this.

Be better than them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT