ADVERTISEMENT

***Jon Lewis commits to Rutgers***

Welcome to the RU Family Mr. Lewis !!
You made a wise decision .

Congrats to Coach Ash and the staff for landing the #1 QB on the board and yet another NJ kid!!!

They are crushing it on the recruiting trail, way beyond my expectations thus far[cheers]

Reactions: Ataylor1989x
Congrats to Coach Ash and the staff for landing the #1 QB on the board and yet another NJ kid!!!

Yes, for the casuals I think it's important to understand that after considering all of the qbs anywhere for that year, Rutgers ranked him as the single highest priority.

Also, this is an awesome announcement tweet.....we can forgive use of the ancient logo today.

giphy.gif

No not scoop me.

Eagleton had a thread, cause you don't need to be a recruiting guru to work the Twitter, and his thread was deleted for this one.

Extremely bush. LOVE the commit. But the "writers" here are going to have to get their heads around the fact that they're not the first people who know things and their petulant little editing tantrums make them look even more amateurish.

Reactions: onesimus
I liked the "THE" in front of Rutgers University in Mr. Lewis' tweet. Maybe he's onto something.

By the way - if anyone hasn't watched this kid's HUDL videos yet - do it. Don't wait.

Reactions: Scangg
Extremely bush. LOVE the commit. But the "writers" here are going to have to get their heads around the fact that they're not the first people who know things and their petulant little editing tantrums make them look even more amateurish.

Relax. It's not about who broke the news first, it's more about have a single, consolidated thread with the rivals article as the first post.

Relax. It's not about who broke the news first, it's more about have a single, consolidated thread with the rivals article as the first post.

So lock the other thread so it falls to the bottom.

That thread wasn't deleted for consolidation issues. It was deleted because some people are very, very small.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT