ADVERTISEMENT

JUCO/Transfer QB

yessir321

All Conference
Sep 26, 2018
Are there any guys that might be in play for us? We are scary thin at QB especially now that Chatman is transfering. Zamar Wise I believe has a better future at WR than QB and no disrespect to the young man but relying on a true freshman name Cole Snyder as our Backup QB whose best offer other than us was to Maine doesn't exactly have me confident moving forward...

Sitowski was we'll call it 'below average' this year and many times simply looked lost. Are there any guys at QB who might be in play for us? Any transfers or Juco guys we can maybe look at?

Think about this: who do we have to play QB during Spring Ball?
For real, how sad is it that in a coaches 4th season we have a shot of seeing a spring game where one qb is a sophomore who had 4 TD's and 18 Int's last year and the second team QB isn't even on scholorship? Or better yet maybe the punter will just take snaps!

Sitowski was we'll call it 'below average' this year and many times simply looked lost.

Well, that was about as kind as one could be in discussing Sit this season. Although I do not totally blame a true freshman for being tossed to the wolves before he has a chance to develop, he still showed virtually no growth as the year progressed.
How anyone can think that he is going to be ready to lead another questionable team next season is beyond me.
This program just seems destined to be led by players not up to the challenge.

Reactions: Bilderberg_News
Ya gotta believe there's some combination of cash and hookers that would make Brandon Wimbush say "yes".

I can't see many grad transfers wanting to come here with the strong possibility that they will have to backup Sikowski while he continues to learn on the job for another year. McNulty will need to convince them somehow that his man crush on Sitkowski is over and that he is not destined to be the starter.

I can't see many grad transfers wanting to come here with the strong possibility that they will have to backup Sikowski while he continues to learn on the job for another year. McNulty will need to convince them somehow that his man crush on Sitkowski is over and that he is not destined to be the starter.
Even if that wasn’t the case what grad transfers would want to come here, with nobody to throw to in the short time before you take a big hit due to poor OL play?

Enough already. Ash should be on the same train out as Bowles.No more ..Just eat the cash and stop this damned bleeding.

For real, how sad is it that in a coaches 4th season we have a shot of seeing a spring game where one qb is a sophomore who had 4 TD's and 18 Int's last year and the second team QB isn't even on scholorship? Or better yet maybe the punter will just take snaps!

You do realize that in 2011 (Schiano’s 11th season) he had 1 scholarship Quarterback for Spring practice (Chas Dodd), and went into the 2011 season with a true sophomore quarterback (Dodd) and 2 true freshman ( Gary Nova, Mike Bilmonte) as his only quarterbacks.

You do realize that in 2011 (Schiano’s 11th season) he had 1 scholarship Quarterback for Spring practice (Chas Dodd), and went into the 2011 season with a true sophomore quarterback (Dodd) and 2 true freshman ( Gary Nova, Mike Bilmonte) as his only quarterbacks.
Ok great, and by and large how has the program done since that time? Thanks for making my point

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT