ADVERTISEMENT

July—Official Practice Center Countdown Thread

For those wondering, the crew works part of the day on Saturdays--I think they finish up between 2:00-3:00, though it looks like the gate is open right now so there may be some guys working inside. Either that or some Seton Hall fans are up to no good. lol

One of you guys should go over there with a case of beer and a $100 bill to the construction guy that gives you a tour. Then take some pics while you're in there. Hell, strap a Go Pro to your head while you walk around.

One of you guys should go over there with a case of beer and a $100 bill to the construction guy that gives you a tour. Then take some pics while you're in there. Hell, strap a Go Pro to your head while you walk around.
NJ construction guys would need much more than $100.

Reactions: Scarletwoman
Russ, as for finding a cute RU coed, that is not easy. Remember, this is New Jersey, not Florida. lol You don’t see one every five seconds.

Reactions: Russ Wood
Not saying there aren’t any, but it isn’t like a school in the South. An average girl from the South is considered above average in the Northeast. Plus you don’t have as much of the snobby,materialistic attitudes that we have up here. Just my two cents. Others may feel differently and of course if you go anywhere you will find good and bad.

Not saying there aren’t any, but it isn’t like a school in the South. An average girl from the South is considered above average in the Northeast. Plus you don’t have as much of the snobby,materialistic attitudes that we have up here. Just my two cents. Others may feel differently and of course if you go anywhere you will find good and bad.

And then the girls in the south blimp up once they are in their late 20s or get married.

This is nonsense. There are lovely girls and women at RU as well and in New Jersey. My wife graduated from Douglass and she was by far the nicest lady I ever met and I went to college in Louisville.

1212, Not saying there aren’t any classy, good looking girls in New Jersey. I lived in the South for about three and a half years—Virginia and South Carolina. I just found the percentages to be higher in the South, but that is just my experience and opinion. To each his own and besides you only need one. Sounds like you have a great wife—be thankful and treasure her.

Heaven. Thank you I did. She passed away from cancer 5 years ago but I will always believe I was the luckiest guy in the world.

Knights1212, I am very very sorry. Sounds like you were very blessed to spend your life with her.

Move in day for the teams is in a few weeks with a formal opening in September.

Russ, as for finding a cute RU coed, that is not easy. Remember, this is New Jersey, not Florida. lol You don’t see one every five seconds.
Do you really think there's a difference? I don't - the only difference is you see more skimpy clothes in FL year round. I'll also put in a big plug for "diversity" in NJ over almost anywhere. I love seeing beautiful women of all ethnicities around here. But that's me. As my mom always said - that's why they make chocolate and vanilla (which I amended to add lemon and coffee and mocha and...).

Do you really think there's a difference? I don't - the only difference is you see more skimpy clothes in FL year round. I'll also put in a big plug for "diversity" in NJ over almost anywhere. I love seeing beautiful women of all ethnicities around here. But that's me. As my mom always said - that's why they make chocolate and vanilla (which I amended to add lemon and coffee and mocha and...).

You've pretty much nailed it. The only reason someone would thinks this is because they think only white women are attractive.

You've pretty much nailed it. The only reason someone would thinks this is because they think only white women are attractive.

You could be right, but my hope is it's the warm weather/more skin reason (I'd rather not believe that it's racial/ethnic, although that's always possible).

You could be right, but my hope is it's the warm weather/more skin reason (I'd rather not believe that it's racial/ethnic, although that's always possible).

Agreed. Warm weather and a lot more fake blondes in the South, which some gentleman prefer (no me).

Being raised in Florida and from NJ it is my belief that the warm weather leads to wearing skimpier clothes more often which causes women in particular to worry more about their weight for 12 months a year rather than for say 6 months with the other 6 months being sweater weather.

Coaches are moving into their offices later this month. Sounds like the official grand opening for the public will be in September.

Reactions: BlockR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT