ADVERTISEMENT

Juslin Bodo '23 7ft

True 5 with size length and strength. Plays with power and not afraid to bang. Dunks with authority. Some lefty finishes. Counter his strong power moves with drop steps and spin moves in the post. Establishes post position well and uses his body

Reactions: MiloTalon13
He has the size to come in and contribute immediately and play D, rebound, and dunk but there is upside for more especially when you see how this staff develops players

If he has the Rutgers workman's mindset that Pikiell seems to identify and wants to get better and be coached, I would be more than happy to cheer for him at the RAC. Has the size to neutralize the Purdue monsters that we see every year

Did some research and found game logs of 15 of his 3SSB games, which is the second best high school circuit. One of the games he even went against Baye Fall. Made a quick excel spreadsheet and came out with him averaging about 9 PPG, 8 RPG, 1 SPG, and 2.5 BPG on 50.4% shooting. I even took the stats from the more recent half of these games and his stats improved to 10 PPG, 9 RPG, 1 SPG and 3 BPG on 53.4% shooting. For a late riser, not a bad stat line to put up.

Did some research and found game logs of 15 of his 3SSB games, which is the second best high school circuit. One of the games he even went against Baye Fall. Made a quick excel spreadsheet and came out with him averaging about 9 PPG, 8 RPG, 1 SPG, and 2.5 BPG on 50.4% shooting. I even took the stats from the more recent half of these games and his stats improved to 10 PPG, 9 RPG, 1 SPG and 3 BPG on 53.4% shooting. For a late riser, not a bad stat line to put up.
Nice work! Do they track minutes played?

So looks like a true 5 who plays in the post, has great size and explosion, but isn’t going to stretch the floor. Seems like a poor man’s Kofi Cockburn.

So looks like a true 5 who plays in the post, has great size and explosion, but isn’t going to stretch the floor. Seems like a poor man’s Kofi Cockburn.
They type of player who could be here for 4 years? He looks like he moves well for a kid that big. I'd sign up for that dude.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT