ADVERTISEMENT

Football Kamaal Seymour selected to Spiral Tropical Bowl

Only wish Seymour had been trained by a quality O line coach during his 5 seasons. Many including myself referred to him as a “ swinging gate “ at RT . The issue was Kamal was moved back and forth between D and O lines his first several years . A HUGE man who is strong as an ox but lacked the skills needed to compete consistently. Kyle Flood had a potential gem but failed Seymour as far as I can tell. Good luck Kamal do Rutgers proud as always. You were a true Loyal Son of Rutgers.

Reactions: beaced and redking
Only wish Seymour had been trained by a quality O line coach during his 5 seasons. Many including myself referred to him as a “ swinging gate “ at RT . The issue was Kamal was moved back and forth between D and O lines his first several years . A HUGE man who is strong as an ox but lacked the skills needed to compete consistently. Kyle Flood had a potential gem but failed Seymour as far as I can tell. Good luck Kamal do Rutgers proud as always. You were a true Loyal Son of Rutgers.
Glad for him. Never thought he would be able to play on a level to go anywhere. Pleased that he now is able to.Agree on a seeming waste of talent by the coaches.

that is a game i'm DEFINITELY watching... and it's only 5 days away... anyone know the possible channel/time?... i'm thinkin espn/noon????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT