ADVERTISEMENT

Kelsey Grammer⁩

Don't believe any tie to RU, but he did grow up/go to elementary school in Iselin, That's all I got.

Maybe he's playing the long lost shrink out athletics teams have always needed and why were doing better than ever expected.
#CHEERS!

He’s probably in NJ for his boy’s rally in Wildwood. I’m surprised Scott Baio didn’t show up at practice too.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikefla and shields
What a horrible early life. Father murdered in a home invasion. Sister kidnapped and murdered. Two brothers drowned in a scuba diving accident.

cant believe he cheated on and gave this up

f194313a69d84dff052a9dc556bdbd43.jpg

Holy hell, really? Had no idea. That’s terrible.
Me either - and his life as an adult has been a mess with 4 marriages, 7 kids, numerous bouts with alcoholism, being accused of rape by a 15-year old and more. I think most people would be a little effed up after that kind of family tragedy growing up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelsey_Grammer

What a horrible early life. Father murdered in a home invasion. Sister kidnapped and murdered. Two brothers drowned in a scuba diving accident.
Sisters murder was one was one of the cases that was featured on Homicide Hunter this season. Happened in Colorado

Wife and I love Frazier and Niles characters and still watch the reruns.

A local friend here in FL graduated hs with Kelsey Grammer at a prep school in Ft Lauderdale. He told her at a class reunion that he always wanted to date her in hs but was afraid to ask her. How’s that for a compliment from Dr Crane, ha!

Incredible series of tragedies in Kelsey Grammers family. May he find peace in his life.

Reactions: Pancho1939
Still want to practice at the RAC when convenient. It is the place and background where we shoot in ganes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT