ADVERTISEMENT

Football Langan set to start, Snyder will get reps

No reason not to play Snyder against Liberty. He needs to get some time in case Lange gets hurt

Reactions: Wolv RU
I say Pacheco in the wildcat/knight. Call it the fat cat. At least for this game. Throw it here and there. Use some trick plays plus an onside kick. Open it up.

This game could come down to turnovers and keeping our defense from being out there too long.

Better than John Gill - that guy seems like he's been in a coma lately...
Maybe we could get Turner Gill as coach to improve the situation since another Buffalo coach is/was on RU's radar. He coached at Kansas an Liberty too. Will this weekend be the Ash era trifecta of Buffalo, Kansas, LIberty?

While #8 watches his teammates struggle from the sidelines in full uniform....healthy I might ad.

And Blackshear. Wouldn't want those guys in a foxhole that's for sure.

I like how Blackshear had the C ripped off his chest. Scout team relegation. That's the best medicine for him.

Reactions: ru1869
No reason not to play Snyder against Liberty. He needs to get some time in case Lange gets hurt
"In case Lange gets hurt" really! LOL, Lange, S_____S! Which is why Boston wanted to make him a TE, or anything other than a QB. I saw him throw 3 balls during summer, and knew he was horrible then! How Ash, and this staff ever thought he could be a Div. I QB is a huge mystery. They would have been better off running the spread with Pacheco! Snyder on the other hand is a real QB, is smart, a gamer, and though he is not tall, or has a cannon for an arm, he finds receivers and gets them the ball. Something no one has done here for 10 years. Go ahead, give me hell, but this next game will prove me right, if he plays. In any case, we won't see a stat of 1 yard, next to passing!

Reactions: bossnj1 and ANewRU
While #8 watches his teammates struggle from the sidelines in full uniform....healthy I might ad.
Now, bringing him back in for the rest of the season is a good alternative to starting or playing Snyder. But, Lange.....geez!

This is clearly the only chance left for a win this season. I would throw everything and everyone at this and hope something sticks.

Reactions: Knightmoves
This is clearly the only chance left for a win this season. I would throw everything and everyone at this and hope something sticks.

If Nunzio doesn’t throw the kitchen sink at Liberty then I want him gone.

I'm glad to hear this. I thought it was mentioned yesterday he wasn't in the plan to preserve his redshirt. IIRC, he's gotten into two games already without any pass or rush attempts. That would mean he has two more games he can play in order to preserve his redshirt and Sitkowski can play in one more. With five games remaining, I wonder if Austin Albericci will get some PT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT