ADVERTISEMENT

Laviano's last play

WGLTAUD

Junior
Mar 28, 2006
Bottom line is that Rescigno gives us the best chance to win right now, and Oden should be getting any reps as a back-up preparing for the future. It's time to stop wasting reps with Allen and Laviano and give them to the kids who need the experience for the team to move forward.

I'm still not sure why Allen is getting snaps, even in garbage time. Garbage time is worth something, and should be given to players who will be playing down the line. It's confusing to me why Rescigno and Oden haven't gotten those reps (nevermind starting time).

Quite frankly, it makes me question our coaching staffs ability to evaluate talent...

Bottom line is that Rescigno gives us the best chance to win right now, and Oden should be getting any reps as a back-up preparing for the future. It's time to stop wasting reps with Allen and Laviano and give them to the kids who need the experience for the team to move forward.

I'm still not sure why Allen is getting snaps, even in garbage time. Garbage time is worth something, and should be given to players who will be playing down the line. It's confusing to me why Rescigno and Oden haven't gotten those reps (nevermind starting time).

Quite frankly, it makes me question our coaching staffs ability to evaluate talent...
Agree 100%. Except for Laviano, get playing time for guys that will be here next year.

He's had his chances - hopefully the others will be better in game - Laviano seems to be a great practice player, but not so much in games....

CL is terrible.....its a highlight if he doesn't fumble, get sacked or throw it away.....no kidding how many completed passes in 18games against real competition? Lost my support after the Howard post game interview....

The focus should always be on winning the game .After 6 games its pretty clear that a change in the starting quarterback is required.Nobody knows if Gio is the answer but right now he seems the best option to lead the offense.Problems at other positions obviously require changes but the lack of depth makes it difficult to accomplish.

CL's last play?

I hope so - but, for only 2 reasons: It would mean (1) Gio is improving and (2) he doesn't get hurt.

but, I wouldn't be surprised to see CL many more times this year.

Is Oden back on the bench for a redshirt at this time? Allen has shown why he's a fairly good WR. Clearly Rettig is the devil spawn of the antichrist's red-headed stepchild

CL's last play?

I hope so - but, for only 2 reasons: It would mean (1) Gio is improving and (2) he doesn't get hurt.

but, I wouldn't be surprised to see CL many more times this year.

Is Oden back on the bench for a redshirt at this time? Allen has shown why he's a fairly good WR. Clearly Rettig is the devil spawn of the antichrist's red-headed stepchild
Only if they're going to manufacture an injury for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT