ADVERTISEMENT

Let me just say……..

My definition of a clutch player:

When given the ball by the coach to make the big shot in the NCAA tournament, the clutch player makes that shot.

A player who misses that shot is "not clutch". That's pretty simple.

When given the opportunity two years in a row by his coach to make the big shot to advance his team in the NCAA tourney, Geo missed those shots.

By definition that makes him "not clutch".
My definition of a clutch player:

When given the ball by the coach to make the big shot in the NCAA tournament, the clutch player makes that shot.

A player who misses that shot is "not clutch". That's pretty simple.

When given the opportunity two years in a row by his coach to make the big shot to advance his team in the NCAA tourney, Geo missed those shots.

By definition that makes him "not clutch".
I’ll agree with you on one thing: you’re thought process is “pretty simple“. The other many clutch shots that got us to the tournamnet dont count I guess. i will not be continuing this discussion further. Completely inane.

The Kiss comparisons fall short. First, Spencer has been a good college ball shooter for a few years now. Kiss was not a good shooter before he came here. Spencer is coming in with a much better college track record.
Second, you know you can use this same argument for any good player Rutgers ever gets. "well, Kiss looked good his first game...". Some of them will actually turn out to be very good players.
World of difference between Kiss and Cam. Not even close and you could see it right away. Kiss is a selfish chuck.

Reactions: shields
Hey man at the end of the day i was just doing what the coaches were telling me to do 😂 if you think back, my role was honestly different every year. My 4th year i was just running to the corner and spacing the floor every game because that’s what was asked of me. Can’t call my play stagnant when I’m 2nd all time in assists lol.

i agree about Caleb. Going to be really interesting to see how he meshes with the unit once he’s back. It’s not easy to do because everyone else is in a Rhythm right now

You’re a legend. Nothing but love for you. My daughter named her fish Geo. True story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT