ADVERTISEMENT

Football LIVE from the GREG SCHIANO PRESS CONFERENCE

greg-schiano.jpg

He's absolutely right about the Livingston campus.

Back when I left in 2010 that campus was to be avoided!

Now its respectable.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
I loved how he threw shade at Livingston!![roll]

Jeeze compare this to anything Ash has said over the years. he absolutely knows how to sell a vision and inspire people. And that is exactly why he is the right guy.

We could have hired a more accomplished coach

There is no chance we could have hired a coach with more love and passion for Rutgers - and it is coming though in every word he speaks

If this is true then the idea that someone must have poisoned Hobb's mind against Schiano must be true.

Whoever that was, Pat Hobbs, did you and Rutgers no favors.

Greg and Hobbs have to work together at this point. Hobbs knows who runs the show now. Everyone will work together and they will succeed as long as the hierarchy is known.

Jeeze compare this to anything Ash has said over the years. he absolutely knows how to sell a vision and inspire people. And that is exactly why he is the right guy.

Remember when Ash said his biggest first challenge was getting thru his intro presser ? That was a clue right there. Then there was, "I need to go out and get better players......uh....more players". What a baboon

Reactions: redking
We were starved of a vision for Rutgers Football for so long and Schiano delivered this and more with his energy alone. Loved how some reporters tried to drag him into the muck and he didn't take the bait. the guy has a strategic focus........always.

That was a helluva press conference!

I turned it on in the middle of Hobbs' steam of consciousness, but once Schiano got going you can see why he deserves to be our head coach. And why he's going to be successful again.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT