ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Drexel

I’m resisting the temptation to draw season long conclusions from just a three game sample size, but two AWFUL offensive performances against low to mid major teams do not bode well for this season.

We still STINK on offense, and are worse on defense.

Reactions: IL Lusciato
I’m resisting the temptation to draw season long conclusions from just a three game sample size, but two AWFUL offensive performances against low to mid major teams do not bode well for this season.

And worse rebounding.

Team has regressed. Not much to debate here.

One thing that stood out to me is McConnell has to be more aggressive on offense. Rutgers needs him to score. He has only taken 3 attempts.

Reactions: ScarletDave
One thing that stood out to me is McConnell has to be more aggressive on offense. Rutgers needs him to score. He has only taken 3 attempts.

We need to run an offense for that to happen. Someone needs to set an off-ball screen he can curl around. There is never any movement like that.

Reactions: seasidetony
When you don't make the tournament for 30 years you don't create any new fans.

I just hit 50..i was a junior the last time we hit the tourney in 91....the fans from the 70s are getting really old at this point...we lost 30 years of fans

Still tied ... law of averages .... RU will start hitting by threes and Drexel will start missing. If RU missed, a rebound would be nice.

Although I’d like to see RU take some to the basket instead of settling for threes with no one underneath.
Glad to see RU start driving to get the win!!!!!

What exactly does Young do well except dribble as fast as he can at the hoop?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT