ADVERTISEMENT

Football LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. MSU

So happy to see Seymour graduate. He can go off and have a great career in life with his degree from a great university, doing something but not playing football. He’s been on the field 4 years too many, not his fault it’s 100% on the coaches. Better off playing 4 lineman than him on the field. Terrible attitude since he started just doesn’t care

Break the shutout with a FG and have it negated by a holding penalty, then punt. Story of our program lately.

Reactions: ScarletDave
So happy to see Seymour graduate. He can go off and have a great career in life with his degree from a great university, doing something but not playing football. He’s been on the field 4 years too many, not his fault it’s 100% on the coaches. Better off playing 4 lineman than him on the field. Terrible attitude since he started just doesn’t care

In a perfect world, Seymour would've been a starting DT for the last 3-4 years. He never should've been on the OL, he doesn't have the footwork, nor the handspeed required to do it.

Separation between RU receivers and defenders at incompletion new record with more than ten feet difference as ball hits the ground or the defenders' hands

Grilled rice paper topped with quail egg, pork, onions, chili sauce and corn.
It's good....it's just not pizza.
Good, I’m sure, but agreed, not pizza. Been there 3 times, but I can’t say I’ve seen pizza. Not that I was looking for it. They make a good baguette...just wonder how well they make pizza crusts.

Snyder probably doesn’t have enough reps in practice to know the play book. If Langan got hurt we would just run the ball every play or do a QB run every play. There would be no passing.

There is no passing now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT