ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. St. Bonaventure

Not watching either but why is young been in for Caleb here ? Also what’s it going to take did us to guard the three line against lower level teams. That’s how they stay in games and win. Not rocket science

They have fouled 25 times to our 11. We can't shoot from the field or the stripe.

No idea what we are doing. We let them run the clock down and then give weak fouls. Go for steals and foul being aggressive if you have to since you have fouls to give. Terrible coaching strategy.

Wretched. Have to consider that Pike has taken this team as far as it can go. That 15-win glass ceiling is made of some impenetrable stuff.

Thanks Pike for your "wealth" of new talent. What the hell were you and your coaches doing when you recruited them? Did you even check if any of these guys can shoot from the outside? Never mind they can't hit from the side of the barn from the charity stripe.

Ugh ... I understand losing to the Bonnies in some years, but come on ... they were 0-3 and lost to bad teams ... very embarrassing look.

game over....bad loss..no spin, no excuse, bad job all around..players and coaching staff

this program needs to stop with hype, press clippings, expectations and talk because they are nothing right now. A team that scraped by two bad teams and then got thumped by a 0-3 team led by 2 NJ/NY freshmen

its same old rutgers

Okay, what the **** pike. U call timeout with 1 minute left, 4 total team fouls and you dont tell the guys to foul immediately if they dont get a steal? 25 seconds runs off the clock? Shit man. Come on. Your coaching philosophy cant just be “play hard, play hard!!!” ****ing guy reminding me of kevin willard tonight, clueless

• Anyone still think we don't miss EO? Can't believe people have been saying we wouldn't miss him...

I am so with you here. You can see immediately this year and once again this is the type of game that Eugene would have been able to gather this team late. Yeboah is nowhwere near what Gene gave all around

Note to Pike, if you’re not gonna foul right away with 45 seconds in the game, don’t let our guys foul with 12 second on the shot clock. Ridiculous.

Reactions: RUonBrain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT