ADVERTISEMENT

Loudest crowd in a few years…imo

and I’ve been going for decades…

Literally dea

way to bring it, FANS!!

Hoarse but ECSTATIC!!
I have nothing left, lol. My wife cracked up when I got home and had no voice. What a friggin' game. It's so hard to compare games, but this might have been even louder than Purdue at the end during the 10-0 run - certainly might've been the best sustained crowd noise in years.

The crowd noise causing the shot clock violation was unbelievable. They were absolutely lost and couldn’t hear the bench yelling to them from a few feet away.

It was one of the loudest I’ve ever heard the RAC and certainly one of the most impactful to the game.

Needless to say I have a cough drop in right now and tomorrow will be a rough one!

The crowd noise causing the shot clock violation was unbelievable. They were absolutely lost and couldn’t hear the bench yelling to them from a few feet away.

It was one of the loudest I’ve ever heard the RAC and certainly one of the most impactful to the game.

Needless to say I have a cough drop in right now and tomorrow will be a rough one!
This is great to hear . On tv it didn’t seem that loud and the announcers didn’t say anything about the noise

Great job fans. Only made one game this year and have been going for 40 years.

Reactions: SBP
Yea I thought it felt pretty flat in the arena until the last 2 mins, which was Purdue levels. The shot clock violation play was the loudest of the night

Reactions: carmenst
At about 6:00 in a group chat my friend (who was having a pregame dinner in South Plainfield). encouraged me to grab a ticket.

I did. Best impulse buy I’ve made it a while. One ticket in 104. I was inside the arena with 15 minutes to spare.

I ended up sitting with another friend who sits in that section. What a game!

Wow. What a game. Lost my voice but worth it. I am surprised the announcers did not mention it. It was crazy loud… especially in the last 3 plus min. Crazy.

So much goddamn fun tonight. While I obviously want to make the tourney again this year (and every year), even if we don't, seasons like this are a huge entertainment value to me. Light years better than anything we've had since Waters/Bannon, where we certainly had some great times, even if we couldn't get over the hump and into the tourney.

LOUDEST CROWD SINCE THE EARLY 90S for the last 3 minutes, may have eclipsed UNLV....glory year Wenzel crowd tonight

Agreed ….It was right there with the December 1991 UNLV / SHU game…even with 500/700 less fans

it was true raw desperate emotion , backs against the wall all or nothing and the fans joined in the desperation in the last couple of minutes ….

And it was a well played game by both teams . Very few wide open shots

So much goddamn fun tonight. While I obviously want to make the tourney again this year (and every year), even if we don't, seasons like this are a huge entertainment value to me. Light years better than anything we've had since Waters/Bannon, where we certainly had some great times, even if we couldn't get over the hump and into the tourney.
Keep the faith my bro

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT