ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Manziel mug shot

RUich

Heisman Winner
Aug 2, 2001
For some reason, I could not get the photo saved to post that is on Yahoo. But, he has a smirk on his face. I am really starting to believe that his lack of character has really made him toxic. What a meltdown.

Brodo had the actual tweet with pic, rendering my post useless so deleted.

Last edited:
Reactions: brodo
13zrerb.jpg

That guy is miles away from being even close to play football.

He isn't even working out.

Reactions: RU22
The kid has bad in his blood. Family is sketchy to be kind. Can't blame A&M too much.

I was living down there when Manziel was there. My buddy's girlfriend was a hostess for A&M during this time as well.

When he first came to A&M he was apparently very humble and the only thing he ever wanted was to attend UT.

A&M and the media made the kid bigger than anything else. He was 19/20 years old hanging out with Drake and LeBron James. Whatever Johnny wanted in College Station he got. No one said no to him.

I was living down there when Manziel was there. My buddy's girlfriend was a hostess for A&M during this time as well.

When he first came to A&M he was apparently very humble and the only thing he ever wanted was to attend UT.

A&M and the media made the kid bigger than anything else. He was 19/20 years old hanging out with Drake and LeBron James. Whatever Johnny wanted in College Station he got. No one said no to him.
He was committed to Oregon and then decommitted. Not sure I believe the UT theory.

He's from a oil family and has been spoiled his whole life. TAMU did the same and catered to him because they made millions upon millions off of him. His family support has been shaky from the start. The night he won the Heisman he was taking pictures of it with his Rolex. He's never been humble. He's a rich jerk off who had everything handed to him and he got involved in drugs. I have absolute zero sympathy.

Johnny Football: So, uh, how much is this gonna cost me?
His attorney:
giphy.gif

He was committed to Oregon and then decommitted. Not sure I believe the UT theory.

He's from a oil family and has been spoiled his whole life. TAMU did the same and catered to him because they made millions upon millions off of him. His family support has been shaky from the start. The night he won the Heisman he was taking pictures of it with his Rolex. He's never been humble. He's a rich jerk off who had everything handed to him and he got involved in drugs. I have absolute zero sympathy.

You're making assumptions about him because of the wealth of his family, which I think it's wrong, but to each their own.

The UT thing is 110% accurate. He wanted to be a long horn, but they did not want him.

You're making assumptions about him because of the wealth of his family, which I think it's wrong, but to each their own.

The UT thing is 110% accurate. He wanted to be a long horn, but they did not want him.
If that's the case. Texas lost a lot of money, but I think they are doing just fine.

Oh c'mon. First off, he's not a kid; he's a man who's fully capable of understanding what he was doing. The environment may not have helped, but you have to hold him responsible (not the media, not A&M) for the path he's chosen.

You're a bitter man.

Reactions: Caliknight
Texas A&M and the media absolutely ruined this kid

No, he's an adult and a responsible person for his own mistakes. Your sentence is 75% of why this country is the way it is.

It's his life, and his fault. Zero sympathy for someone who has it all and throws it away.

Johnny needs a good ass kicking, which he's likely never had before. He's not going to die because he likes to drink and do some blow lmao, he's just gonna end up being a rich lonely brat once his fame and attention runs out. He'll be a never was 10 years from now, because nobody thought it would be a good idea to knock some sense into him while he was young and cocky.

A&M has zero liability into him ruining his own life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT