ADVERTISEMENT

Micah Clark

At this point, I don't expect him to ever take the field at RU
Personal opinion

How Ash can't get Johnson and Bolds here shows his lack of pull too
Ash GOT them to commit. Ash can’t fill out paperwork from other schools re their grades. Your comment on Ash not getting them here is one where you show your complete ignorance of what has to happen for a grad transfer and a regular transfer for them to be eligible to play. Since you appear ignorant of that fact I will overlook your comment

Knightshift,Both of my parents are gone now. I am so glad I moved back. Even though I had a fantastic childhood, there is something about being around your folks in the senior years that makes you feel even closer to them. If either of your parents are still alive, treasure every day because you really don’t know when the last day will be. If they are gone, I hope they went peacefully and are enjoying an eternity of joy.

On my first day at the Uni of Florida in the *70's I was told there are two seasons.. Football and everything else. And the second one doesn't matter.Life without football was not life.

Knightshift, been here for almost twenty years now. A few years ago, I thought about moving back to South Carolina, but decided to stay. The town is in a unique spot—it is The Shore and it is the Pinelands. It is northern Southern New Jersey and southern Central New Jersey. I can be walking in forests in ten minutes due to all the preserved land or walking on the beach along the ocean in twenty minutes. Lots of places to kayak too.And after years of taking the wrong route to Piscataway, I now can get there for games in a pretty good time of about one hour and twenty minutes.
People from NY/North Jersey consider Howell living in the sticks. Howell residents consider Manchester truly living in the sticks.[roll]

If he’s not going to play, how about we all move on? Why is he taking up a scholarship to sit in the stands?
Maybe I'm not cut throat enough, but I'm going to be pretty hesitant to pull a scholarship from a kid who is having off field issues.

Reactions: KevH
Kole, in the last twenty years, I have spent a lot of time in Howell since that is where my sister,husband, and nephews live. I will take Manchester, thank you. I love the sticks. When I was growing up in Sparta, we had one traffic light and almost no sidewalks. It was not unusual to still see people ride their horse to the A&P. When I was born, Sussex County still had more cows than people. Wish it had never changed.

It will be interesting to see if Coach Schiano can still recruit Florida well if he comes back (which probably won’t happen anyway).

Ash GOT them to commit. Ash can’t fill out paperwork from other schools re their grades. Your comment on Ash not getting them here is one where you show your complete ignorance of what has to happen for a grad transfer and a regular transfer for them to be eligible to play. Since you appear ignorant of that fact I will overlook your comment

I don’t think Ash is too concerned about Bolds.

Reactions: KnightsofChrome
I will buy seasons the day Greg becomes HC
LOL, I guess you'll never buy season tickets. Give it up, Schiano played his hand, and lost. Will never be associated with Rutgers again! Maybe, you and your followers can buy tickets to Kean University's games, but his ego would never allow him to take that job. Good luck, we all need our hero's some warranted, some not.

LOL, I guess you'll never buy season tickets. Give it up, Schiano played his hand, and lost. Will never be associated with Rutgers again! Maybe, you and your followers can buy tickets to Kean University's games, but his ego would never allow him to take that job. Good luck, we all need our hero's some warranted, some not.

How did he play his hand and lost. He got paid a shit ton of money to be an nfl coach. He then was a DC at Ohio st and was offered the Pats DC job. Guy has easily made over 25 million in his career. Which is not over yet. Doesn’t sound like losing to me.

Greg's 2006 team would beat today's team by 40+
Again, what's your point! It's what he did after 2006 that matters, even in 2006 he couldn't win a Conference. The guy could recruit, I'll give him that, good at Marketing as well, but that doesn't make him someone capable of leading a team on the field, you know where they actually play the game. DCoordinator, that's another story.

Reactions: MOBFreehold
How did he play his hand and lost. He got paid a shit ton of money to be an nfl coach. He then was a DC at Ohio st and was offered the Pats DC job. Guy has easily made over 25 million in his career. Which is not over yet. Doesn’t sound like losing to me.
Your equating money, position with success. It's completely different. NFL Coach = Fail, DC at Ohio State = a couple of steps back(and new coach canned him), 'offered' the Pats DC job(not a head Coach job) = wifey didn't let him take it. Besides, never said he wasn't a very good D Coach, just not a Head Coach. Throw in his vanity, inability to be 'players' coach, and you have a guy who maxed his potential at Rutgers. BTW, as an NFL headcoach he was pathetic.

Again, what's your point! It's what he did after 2006 that matters, even in 2006 he couldn't win a Conference. The guy could recruit, I'll give him that, good at Marketing as well, but that doesn't make him someone capable of leading a team on the field, you know where they actually play the game. DCoordinator, that's another story.

Doesn't sound like you watched Rutgers during that time

Doesn't sound like you watched Rutgers during that time
Every game, and what I saw was a Head Coach, buried in his clipboard, while his team was looking for leadership. And, also saw a team that the talent to win each and every game with good game planning, but were let down by poor coaching. That's what I saw.

Every game, and what I saw was a Head Coach, buried in his clipboard, while his team was looking for leadership. And, also saw a team that the talent to win each and every game with good game planning, but were let down by poor coaching. That's what I saw.

Greg was an average game day coach. He was good or better at most other things that had to do with the program. He did piss off a whole lot of people but he also had a whole lot of people love him. He has a huge ego and a huge heart. I'd take him back in a heart beat as I believe the worst he would do here would be bring us back to 6-6 type seasons again. He would make going to Rutgers cool again for the better players in the state.

I saw otherwise

Greg built a strong program.
Brought in very good football players.
Drew fans to the stadium.
Won bowl games.

I'm sure he's learned a few things since his last game here.

BRING HIM BACK HOME!!!

I saw otherwise

Won bowl games.

BRING HIM BACK HOME!!!

Her is retired for coaching. He got his dream job as DC for the Patriots and retired before Spring Camps.

He is never coming back.

Greg's 2006 team would beat today's team by 40+

And? That has to do with? You made a comment that Greggy would still get who ever he wanted from Florida and I only countered with the fact that there are additional Florida schools playing meaningful football games that he would be recruiting against. He wasnt worrying about Central Florida or Florida Atlantic back then for 2 schools. Miami Florida and Florida State are all on the upswing again. So again my statement merely had to do with Florida recruiting. It is obvious that the 2006 teams would crush this years team.

I saw otherwise

Won bowl games.

BRING HIM BACK HOME!!!

Did it all against a very watered down BIG East, never had to face Michigan, Ohio State, Penn St, and Michigan St every year

Reactions: KnightsofChrome
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT