ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Minnesota shocks Rutgers

Terrible loss by the team.

Rutgers gonna Rutgers...

Sigh.

Missed the game. Checked the score on phone with about a minute left and saw they were up by 10. How the F did they lose a 10 pt lead in final minute?

Reactions: biker7766
I had completely change this post and delete an entire sidebar I wrote...WTF (and I don't curse in this professional setting). I was stunned.

• Haha
Reactions: bac2therac
Missed the game. Checked the score on phone with about a minute left and saw they were up by 10. How the F did they lose a 10 pt lead in final minute?
Senior leadership with an epic embarrassing meltdown.

-Paul 2 turnovers in last minute
-Caleb yet another missed FT at end of game.
-Caleb doesn’t pressure ball handler allowing them to get off the shot

That’s how you lose this

That’s how you lose this
Thanks, Probably better that I missed it. What a clown car this season has turned into after Mag went down.

For some reason, when I read the first part of the one-line blurb Chris had up before you actually go to the article..."Rutgers hit the road"..it made me think of the line by The Clash:

"I fought the law, and the law won", only in my mind it was paraphrased into..."Rutgers hit the road, and the road hit back".

Good Lord, what a gut-punch. -When RU was up by 10 with a little over a minute to go, the phone in my kitchen rang and I left my living room to see who it was. Turned out it was my cousin, so I picked up and had a short conversation with her, figuring the game was pretty much in hand. (Silly me, particularly since I've followed Rutgers sports since I was kid so I really should know better.)

I came back to the TV just in time to see the game winning 3 by Minny in the air as it arched towards the basket, followed by the Gophers and their fans going ape-sh*t when it went in. I literally couldn't believe it.

...Man, I've watched Rutgers snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory many times before, but this one is up there with the "best" of 'em, (sarcasm), regarding the rapidity with which they did it.

Last edited:

That’s how you lose this
Paul not boxing out. Hyatts crazy play. Several more

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT