ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota vs Rutgers / Game Thread ~ First Round BigTen Tournament

Like the white RU uniforms ... just kidding ... team playing hard and looking good!!!! Very nice half .... way to go CoRRRRRRRRRey! RRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

I think Baker is clearly still under the weather and was coughing a lot in warmups and just looks lethargic. I’ve played that way myself and know how it feels. I think he will be an excellent player for us over the next three years and there’s no reason whatsoever to write him off based on last few games.

Reactions: bethlehemfan
I think Baker is clearly still under the weather and was coughing a lot in warmups and just looks lethargic. I’ve played that way myself and know how it feels. I think he will be an excellent player for us over the next three years and there’s no reason whatsoever to write him off based on last few games.

I had the flu recently also, lost 11 pounds. It took a few weeks to feel normal. He is clearly weakened. People seem to forget how good he was early on, even against teams like SHU

Give him a year to mature and to get the gym and he's going to be a really good player for us.

It's so funny...the narrative here Tonite about Baker was not being said until he hit the freshmen wall about 2/3 into the season. He had some good B1G games earlier in the year.

Reactions: shields
I had the flu recently also, lost 11 pounds. It took a few weeks to feel normal. He is clearly weakened. People seem to forget how good he was early on, even against teams like SHU

A few people here turning against Baker is comical.
Kid is a freshman and will still be one of our better players in the long run. He will be fine needs to get healthy and put on some muscle for next year.

Put the pipe down NOW!!!!
HUH? He said we have a football score meaning it's a low scoring affair. Unless you've been in a coma for the last 3 months everyone knows we're not an offensive juggernaut. Did you even follow the thread? Or do you just keep repeating the R U chant to yourself?

I like Isaa in post some times. With more work on his post moves and some patience he can have a nice inside game to go with 3 point range and also improve on his frequency driving the lane.

Freeman had limited minutes and didn’t take a jumper when in. Boarded.

HUH? He said we have a football score meaning it's a low scoring affair. Unless you've been in a coma for the last 3 months everyone knows we're not an offensive juggernaut. Did you even follow the thread? Or do you just keep repeating the R U chant to yourself?
On pace for 68 ... going to break 70 ... NY area ... MSG ... this is RU’s game!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT