ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Myles Johnson, one of the best centers, student-athletes in the Big Ten

Good job on this article. The one thing I noticed yesterday was he was always smiling. He wasn't pouting at any point as he has been seen to do the last few games. The block / steal late in the game was huge.

The early two baskets was also big since their D had to compress a little bit to stop that and it opened up our shooters.

Great piece Chris! Thanks for posting, Myles is a true credit to our great university.

Reactions: shields
If I were Myles I might pout when not getting the ball after establishing great position just to watch someone jack up a 3.

not saying that it is right, but no doubt frustrating.

Yesterday right before Mathis was pulled Myles had his guy pinned (refs called him on it after shot went up) and Mathis took a contested 3 instead

Last year Myles was our MVP....and it wasn’t close.

this year he is still our MVP.....

you have to go back to Quincy Douby to find a player that has much as a positive impact to our program.

If I were Myles I might pout when not getting the ball after establishing great position just to watch someone jack up a 3.

not saying that it is right, but no doubt frustrating.

Yesterday right before Mathis was pulled Myles had his guy pinned (refs called him on it after shot went up) and Mathis took a contested 3 instead
I started the season bitching about them not getting the ball to Myles. Then they'd get him the ball and he couldn't make a non-dunk, couldn't hit the free throws when he was fouled, couldn't get rid of the ball when the double team came. He's an excellent defensive center.

Great piece Chris! Thanks for posting, Myles is a true credit to our great university.

The first time I interviewed him when he was standing I just laughed...not at him...but myself because obviously he’s tall and I’m short lol.

I like Myles a lot, and glad he’s at Rutgers and I get to see and hear his story and cover him.

Reactions: BossNJ
And I loved the way they started the game by getting the ball to Myles.

Reactions: BossNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT