ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers falls to Maryland in round one of B1G Tournament

.....but @seansherm thinks he's the greatest PG we've ever had
The kid plays hard and is average to above avg at certain aspects of the game. Terrible shooter.

Maybe it just feels wrong when old, grown ass adults ABUSE a 19 yr old kid online. Hey, you do you big fella. You'll probably be first in line for an autograph if he did something good.

Last edited:
Reactions: RUDiddy777
I’ll pack his suitcase! Slasher scorer who gives up on d. Do not want him and his attitude impacting the freshman. Great start to his year but can’t stay on his feet poor Rebounder for his size and misses rotations.
I'm on same thought process, but this team was so undersized and poorly put together its tough to put a nail in anyone's coffin.

I actually feel bad for Simpson…kid truly tries and imo just needs to work on his shot in the offseason. Bad juju

Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
The kid plays hard and is average to above avg at certain aspects of the game. Terrible shooter.

Maybe it just feels wrong when old, grown ass adults ABUSE a 19 yr old kid online. Hey, you do you big fella. You probably firstborn line for an autograph if he did something good.
It’s because he outplayed and took Paul’s job and forced him to transfer. So the mob kills the kid.
Great rebounder for his size , led the team in steals and assists(with the worst shooting and finishing offense in college basketball).

Team was down 11-0 and he was on the bench. He comes in finds the open man and moves the ball. Horrific shooting year no Excuses for that.

Was our best player last 9 games last year and won a few games this year for us but since he TOOK Paul’s job the mob makes every game on him.

illinois wanted Williams though and their coach does a good job bringing in players. Look who Underwood brought in this year.

Reactions: Scangg
It’s because he outplayed and took Paul’s job and forced him to transfer. So the mob kills the kid.
Great rebounder for his size , led the team in steals and assists(with the worst shooting and finishing offense in college basketball).

Team was down 11-0 and he was on the bench. He comes in finds the open man and moves the ball. Horrific shooting year no Excuses for that.

Was our best player last 9 games last year and won a few games this year for us but since he TOOK Paul’s job the mob makes every game on him.
I'd disagree he was the best player down the stretch, but he opened up the floor to allow Cam to up his output by four a game, ect.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
I'd disagree he was the best player down the stretch, but he opened up the floor to allow Cam to up his output by four a game, ect.
Fair ! I would still have him in the conversation but you said it better than me. His ability to spread out the floor allowed Cam to have space and be more effective.

When you 4 guys with a C on your chest you have zero real captains. Look at who has a C and that will tell you why this team has problems. Only 1 maybe 2 in my opinion ever deserved a C.

You have one C that was encouraged to leave and was never more than a role player and is rewarded with a C.
One that didn’t come back when cleared by the docs and then deserts the team late in season rewarded with a C
Mr make everyone happy clappy coach.

It might be a Stony Brook ending
No as I posted in two other threads Stony Brook beat Hofstra the other night to make it to the CAA finals with a point guard playing in a full leg brace due to his torn ACL.Wanting to play and refusing to get surgery until post season.

G-R-Unit is this you? A burner account? No way we have 2 deranged fans in the Derek Simpson does no wrong fan club

Well, glad that’s over. Thanks to the seniors and time to build and have the biggest turnaround in all of D1 next year!!!

Reactions: RUDivision
FYI, Wisconsin absolutely crushed the Terrapins from the opening whistle. At one point they were down by 42!

Kind of feeling like you all -- glad it's over.

Enjoying NCAA baseball season, which is my fav...

needs to get stronger and tighten up his handle. Improved d and confidence are encouraging and he plays hard. Will benefit from better offensive players being able to get him the ball in better spots
Agree with this, except the "plays hard" part. He does at times, but he also just stands around more than he should on defense, letting guys get open easily and failing to box out on rebounds. He needs to bring the intensity more consistently. I also see him being much better on offense when playing with much better offensive players next year, which should get him better shots - could see him being an instant offense 6th man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT