ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers falls to Maryland in round one of B1G Tournament

Noah Eagle and Robbie Hummel talking about Rutgers being able to keep these young guards together in the age of the portal…….like Simpson and JMike are some amazing talents….are you kidding me……
That's how it's supposed to work, let kids grow

Our last 6 losses were by an average of 17. This will be 20+. Something other than just talent is just way off and IMO, it's a lack of sustained intensity and usually that happens on a team that has chemistry issues. Needs to be addressed, big time.

I want to clean house with everyone. I would keep JMike bc he has potential upside and good defense.
I would keep Gavin just to check if a lightbulb goes off next year.
Everyone else I get back to NJ and pack their bags for them. This is not a team first mentality and a bunch of Iindividuals . They will not compliment our recruiting class
Is that like Linsanity?

fatsam jr: "can I play for Rutgers when I'm older?"

Me: "if you're good enough yeah"

Fatsam jr: "well you don't have to be that good"

:(

• Sad
Reactions: Scangg
Hyatt lol

We have more shots that do not look like a high major player than any team

While typing Simpson misses yet another at the rim
the good news is we 100 percent don’t have to see Hyatt after tonight

At this point, I could care less who returns. The more who do not return, means we get new players from the portal. I’ll take more portal guys compared to the returnees.
Unfortunately I have come to the same position. Pike has a crappy record so give him more chances.

Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
Been saying the same thing for years. Compare the physical development of our players with those of other high caliber teams. Plus he is also the asshat that got a tech in a critical situation a couple of years ago. Met him a couple of times and he is a complete meat head.
Not surprised. Not sure what Pikiell saw in him at Stony Brook that he brought him here. Pikiell playing with fire with folks like that given I think it is fair to now start asking question of a third straight year of downward trend.

Our last 6 losses were by an average of 17. This will be 20+. Something other than just talent is just way off and IMO, it's a lack of sustained intensity and usually that happens on a team that has chemistry issues. Needs to be addressed, big time.
It’s called coaching but people on these boards are enamored with their staue-esque coach and not admitting reality.
I love Pike..great guy and met him many times. Difference between being a great guy and a players coach and coaching to win

JMike can’t shoot at all yet takes a pull up transition jumper with one foot over the 3 point line. No IQ at all.
In all fairness when you're down this bad if he feels the shot he has to take it regardless. Feel and confidence matter more .

14 point deficit. Out of ridiculously embarrassing range.

Midrange miss from Derek to end the season. Fitting

Reactions: RU Mike73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT