ADVERTISEMENT

Myles Johnson

He is really doing well in the well renowned electrical and computer engineering program at UCLA. He is close to home. His parents are ecstatic he is close to home. He has a much bigger stage and media behind his tech work at UCLA. Has been a home run for him.
Totally agree. I don’t see why people see him unhappy there. **** I would take Cali over Jersey anyday.

Totally agree. I don’t see why people see him unhappy there. **** I would take Cali over Jersey anyday.
I visited the UCLA campus with my oldest kid, who was admitted to the electrical and computer engineering program. Our kid elected RU Honors College, which in view of what happened with college over the last 2 years was the best choice. Every kid is different

All of my comments have been deleted. Yeah so the Twitter tyrants are here too right. Soo pc

no wonder you people lose all the time karma is a bitch

Last edited:
All of that maybe true and just fine. Not my business. But I watched him all game tonight. Last guy on the bench to stand and clap every play. Sorry. That tells me something and frankly it means squat now.

Doesn't look like he played much this past game? Still a great decision for him to get his grad degree from there, and he seems very close with his family, so it was a win-win

Myles was and always will be a great representative of the program. I can see him either being a professor or inventing a start-up app and making millions - he will be successful at anything he chooses

All of that maybe true and just fine. Not my business. But I watched him all game tonight. Last guy on the bench to stand and clap every play. Sorry. That tells me something and frankly it means squat now.
Agree. He’s done that at Rutgers too always first one on his feet on the bench and always being supportive. Barely complains. Every team loves a player like that

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
Doesn't look like he played much this past game? Still a great decision for him to get his grad degree from there, and he seems very close with his family, so it was a win-win

Myles was and always will be a great representative of the program. I can see him either being a professor or inventing a start-up app and making millions - he will be successful at anything he chooses
Hands down. Smart kid he’ll do great things

I feel At first due to senioritis but as season went on cliff would override him
Probably would have been an Eddy/Williams type thing where they both got major minutes

I guess technically cliff was starting a bunch last year

Lol. 6 Myles threads. Does anybody on this forum Ever look at and scan the threads before starting one or is it a factor of " I've got to start my own"?
Haha that’s why I started this one. As a joke because of all the other ones

Reactions: RURahh

If that’s the case, he should have chosen Stanford.

Reactions: cyrock3
You observation is a unique take. Really deserves its own thread.

He’s a traitor & the main reason we did not make the sweet 16 last year.
Never mind hurting the team this year by leaving your best friends.
No loyalty to the guy (Pike)who developed him into a solid player.
He had 0 points & 0 rebounds today. UCLA & Cronin sold him a bunch of goods.

Someone has some resentments

The narrative on Myles is he transferred for educational purposes. If that’s true, even though he’s never said that, I totally respect his decision. And, to be clear, I know that he’ll successful in life. But that’s not what we’re talking about. Myles the basketball player decided he was done here so excuse me if I don’t care whether he wins or loses. However, I look forward to reading a profile about him in 10 years about the great things he’s doing in the business/tech world.

I agree though that Myles was always itching to leave. Wasn't a Rutgers guy. For that reason, not rooting for him. He also blew Houston game.

Don’t hold back, tell us how you really feel.

You sure your handle isn’t Dickhead? Jeez, some fans hate on the players that leave and some on the ones who stay. With friends (fans) like these who needs enemies.

Pretty sure the guys with the negative takes on Myles are trolling you - and seemingly doing a good job at that

Reactions: Danprusa_4
Pretty sure the guys with the negative takes on Myles are trolling you - and seemingly doing a good job at that
Probably are. Or they’re very serious and need to let their anger towards Myles out. Break ups can be tough sometimes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT