ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Day 1 Thread

jerzey devil

All American
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2004
LFG!!!!!! Cetta will kick things off on mat 3 in pigtail... Peterson on deck mat 2

Reactions: MS-RU
Ungar wins the tentative stall fest 2-1. How hurt is Peterson that he doesn't shoot?
Seemed fine at B10. Now all of a sudden he’s super hurt. Reality is hes not good offensively when he is in this mindset and is way too defensive. Need to wrestle to win not to lose.

Not a good way to start tournament with one of our “real” AA contender’s.

Seemed fine at B10. Now all of a sudden he’s super hurt. Reality is hes not good offensively and is way too defensive. Need to wrestle to win not to lose.
Who said he was super hurt? I asked a question. Don't start off the day like an a... I agree he needs to be more offensive.

When he is on his offense good things happen like beating Ramos, etc... but most of the time he reverts to this defensive shell and it rarely ever works out against legitimate opponents

Who said he was super hurt? I asked a question. Don't start off the day like an a... I agree he needs to be more offensive.
Im not. I thought you were suggesting he was really hurt but he didn’t seem that way at B10s. Seemed like a different wrestler

Reactions: Leonard23
Im not. I thought you were suggesting he was really hurt but he didn’t seem that way at B10s. Seemed like a different wrestler
I wasn't suggesting that. Simply asked because he was more offensive 2 weeks ago at B1Gs.

Reactions: ScottRU93
Peterson likely gets Lujan in the consols, then likely Caleb Smith (NEB)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT