ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Day 2 Thread

Frankly the team looks uninspired and pretty much like crap.

All about March is what everyone always says to combat any meaningful discussion about the team.

SCNJ, this doesnt look like a much better and improved team to me. Few bright spots. Go ahead put your gigglies and smiles and accept the same shi*.
Yup, you were giggled. I'd love to hear what Pom-Pom thought was humorous.

• Haha
Reactions: Leonard23
How many more matches do Moore, Poz, and yara have to win to all American? 2?

Shawver 1?

I think I'm missing something. Why after riding the guy out for 30 secs, why not take bottom?

I've been working and not able to watch...but I just got texts from my wrestling buddies who say our coaches suck (related to Moore match)...what happened?

That strategy worked out well. Would have been better off going on bottom and letting some time come off and escaping. Hate wrestling not to lose.
Come on get a clue. That strategy works more often than not in OT when you have the riding time advantage. In fact, we were the first to exploit that new rule last year or the prior year. Moore has to actually downblock and defend. That's all on Moore for not being ready and defending.

-Shawver needs to beat Teske
- Moore done
- Poz needs to beat Stout then Buchanan
- Yara needs to beat Doucet then Bastida
Someone said relax n hopefully we are in good position to get 4/5 blood round matches… lol best case scenario now is 3 blood round matches

Come on get a clue. That strategy works more often than not in OT when you have the riding time advantage. In fact, we were the first to exploit that new rule last year. Moore has to actually downblock and defend. That's all on Moore for not being ready and defending.
I dont disagree. Saying in retrospect he would have been better off doing that but hindsight is 20/20, right. Thats on Moore, not the Coaches.

Looking like another bad overall performance. Shawver still has a reasonable shot, but I don't see Poz or Yara getting through. We've had a lot of flops in the big dance other than the Ash/Suriano year.

• Haha
Reactions: mikemessner
It was the right decision and works 99% of the time. Moore just flat out had a brain fart and executed as poorly as possible. It’s not on the coaches as they made the right call, they can’t help the wrestlers just totally blowing it.

Poz on 2.

Honestly, I am disappointed by the results.
The 2 transfers were blood round type wrestlers and i thought we could improve them (like Bulsak)
Moore is offensively challenged after headlock.

Looking like another bad overall performance. Shawver still has a reasonable shot, but I don't see Poz or Yara getting through. We've had a lot of flops in the big dance other than the Ash/Suriano year.
If Shawver loses to Teske all hell is bout to break loose… bc cant really count on Poz/Yara AA rn..

If Shawver loses to Teske all hell is bout to break loose… bc cant really count on Poz/Yara AA rn..
Not having an AA for 2 years is a tough look for even the ardent of fans (which you can include me)
It is all about recruiting. We have a good dual team, but we need a wrestler or two we can count on being their in the semis

Top 12 seed is a bloodround guy.
We had one of those.
When we get seeded 15 through 18 it is an uphill climb.
WHat is the answer?
Beats me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT