ADVERTISEMENT

**NCAA LEVEL 1 charges against Harbaugh

Interesting timing that it was announced today, huh ?
Nothing else happened today, right ?

Are these the same violations were he took a self imposed suspension and came back for our game? And the NCAA said yeah ok sounds good.

eeae071c-9a06-4905-8cd1-fdee3c304ae7_text.gif

I’d rather the NCAA prioritized getting kids eligible over suspending Harbaugh for another game fir having a sleepover with a teenager or whatever.

This right here is why we will always be a 6-8 win team. Rutgers coach would be fired for cause. Legit programs don’t care, cheating and rule breaking are built in.
Uhhh, I would LOVE to always be a 6-8 win team. Perhaps you forgot this is the first time in nearly a decade we’ve hit 6 wins, we aint no ‘always 6-8 win’ program. Consistent 6-8 wins at Rutgers warrants a damn statue.

No you see the reason we will never be a ‘blue blood’ boils down to one thing… money. It’s really that simple. Rutgers does not have the donor base that these other schools have

Reactions: Eagleton96
Could you imagine what we would do here to ourselves it this was our coach...Our guys can't even ask a professor for an extra credit assignment.
You really want to be honest on an anonymous sports board, if we were actually in the CFP the posters on this board almost to a man/woman would be defending him to the hilt.

What's the (implied) severity against the level of charges (level 1 and level 2)?

Not that it matters, the NCAA will take the suspended games as acceptable here (which for the cheeseburger incident may very well be).

NCAA = the most corrupt organization this side of FIFA
Nothing about any of this surprises me from those dirtbags

Re. UM, these actions don't sound like something a "Michigan Man" would do

This right here is why we will always be a 6-8 win team. Rutgers coach would be fired for cause. Legit programs don’t care, cheating and rule breaking are built in.
Nah, we can have both. Success with honor, and all that right? Worked for PSU.

Oh wait.

Now if Michigan can win a Natty, Hairball can follow in Pete Carroll's direct path.

Cheat your way to a N.C. and get rewarded with an NFL head coaching gig.

" Crime Pays in this World "

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT