ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Sunday Discussion Thread

I have not seen Colorado play much at all this year, but wasn't #10 Williams supposed to be their best player and a high NBA draft lottery pick this year? He did not start the second half (fouls?) doesn't seem to be doing much from a quick look at the box score.

Is there any defense being played, Colorado shooting 52%, Marquette 64% and both teams with only 5 PFs, 10 minutes left in the 2nd half

Here is my traditional rant with the second round games: put more games on in the late afternoon ! I hate that they backload all these games into tonight.
Ok rant over

I guess go Colorado . But don’t hate Marquette

Women's Second Round at Halftime:

1 South Carolina 56
8 North Carolina 19

South Carolina 8 for 10 on 3s. I've never seen a college basketball beatdown like this one.

At end of 2nd quarter, South Carolina had possession and didn't even to bother to try to score, happy just to dribble out the clock.

Relevant to first game, I'd take Shaka Smart or (yesterday) Mark Few among the number of coaches I would put in tiers above Danny Hurley.

BTW go Buffs
Shaka? Definitely not. Few is terrific

Kulek is just so special but Colorado never guarded him going left all day long. He just took it to Colorado and either scored or got another assist.

Reactions: BillyC80
Purdue never missed an outside shot against us. They're missing plenty today

Might be seeing some form of this Utah St team next year... their coach is rumored to be headed to Washington, presumably he'd bring his best players with him

Utah St still in the lockerroom
They should have stayed in locker room .Purdue leads 56-35 early second half.I would not be surprised all number one seeds reach quarter finals.The talent disparity is too wide along with the fan support in the arena.

Reactions: runner3283
This is like our game at Mackey

b7pOX75.jpeg

Let’s go James Madison !

I remember an early 90s game at the RAC where JMU coached by Lefty Driesell took it to Rutgers. There was also a guy on that team that testified at Jayson Williams trial

Let’s go James Madison !

I remember an early 90s game at the RAC where JMU coached by Lefty Driesell took it to Rutgers. There was also a guy on that team that testified at Jayson Williams trial
Was that Kent Culuko (sp?)? He was from Jersey originally but I also remember him throwing a dirty elbow in one of our guys’ eyes either at the RAC or down there. He was not a fan favorite.

JMU looks like it went on a 2-day bender after beating Wisconsin.

Hopefully Clemson-Baylor is better than this...

Reactions: biazza38
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT