ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Thread

You really do need to work on comprehension. I've seen lots of opinions of posters' own analysis, not bashing. They're opinions. Damned good thing they didn't trigger your MVB fetish.
Try reading ...Metzler stinks ...Seabass is crap , disinterested and a bad leader ...it’s not just MVB that you guys rip from your fat ass seats ...I get opinions are different but for Gods sake now the guy you begged to come here getting ripped because he is bummed about not winning the whole thing and according to you guys is now a bad leader etc...you morons who probably are just a bunch of fat wannabes who don’t have a clue what that kid was feeling ..i guarantee most of you never wrestled a day or even played sports but sure rip the kids who do at the highest level there is ..like I said before ..you all are bunch of train jumpers who jump off at the slightest mistake ...you don't like what I have to say about it ..that’s just too bad ..

Try reading ...Metzler stinks ...Seabass is crap , disinterested and a bad leader ...it’s not just MVB that you guys rip from your fat ass seats ...I get opinions are different but for Gods sake now the guy you begged to come here getting ripped because he is bummed about not winning the whole thing and according to you guys is now a bad leader etc...you morons who probably are just a bunch of fat wannabes who don’t have a clue what that kid was feeling ..i guarantee moost of you never wrestled a day or even played sports but sure rip the kids who do at the highest level there is ..like I said before ..you all are bunch of train jumpers who jump off at the slightest mistake ...you don't like what I have to say about it ..that’s just too bad ..
Oh dude would you shut up already. You're friggin, nobody hack. What right do you have the correct anybody when you can't even spell correctly, or make a coherent sentence before putting your bottle of wild turkey down. Just shut up you loser dirtbag

Reactions: njsportsphan
Oh dude would you shut up already. You're friggin, nobody hack. What right do you have the correct anybody when you can't even spell correctly, or make a coherent sentence before putting your bottle of wild turkey down. Just shut up you loser dirtbag
Trailer boy ..take your lyin ass back to butt**** USA and study for those Moron 101 exams you got comin up,

Lee choosing neutral down 1-0 was interesting. Pays off for now I guess.

Trailer boy ..take your lyin ass back to butt**** USA and study for those Moron 101 exams you got comin up,
Listen to zero, I know it's easy for you to talk like a tough ass on the internet. But if you were in front of me you be wetting your pants with a bouquet of roses and tons of apologies

Listen to zero, I know it's easy for you to talk like a tough ass on the internet. But if you were in front of me you be wetting your pants with a bouquet of roses and tons of apologies
Ya mean like you challenging two parents to a fight in RAC parking lot last year after ripping their kids the way you did ..talkin trash then both parents wanting your dumbass to back up your words but you were hiding in your trailer park and were nowhere to be found ...yea you are a real class act

Again with a stalling call from merkle position??? I don't understand it. They don't call stalling when you have a bar or cradle.

I thought Sasso had 2. Covered the ankle and AOC was on his hip. It was close but the officiating has been horrendous all tourney.

Dude they’re trying really hard..... Have you ever officiated at the highest level? No.... didnt think so.......... You rip the officials incessantly........ but you have no idea how they feel........
Yea ..you are right ..they have been wonderful lol

How on earth did Griffith get called for stalling 20 seconds in? Pretty sure it’s the same ref who had the RBY match. This guy shouldn’t be officiating at this level.

Ya mean like you challenging two parents to a fight in RAC parking lot last year after ripping their kids the way you did ..talkin trash then both parents wanting your dumbass to back up your words but you were hiding in your trailer park and were nowhere to be found ...yea you are a real class act
You see the difference between me and you is that I'm joking with people.you take this crap seriously. You're just po'd that your boy MVB, wrestled true to his normal floundering.

Wrestling needs to do a better job communicating challenges to the media/fans. No one has any idea what is being reviewed and it’s putting a damper on the celebration.

How on earth did Griffith get called for stalling 20 seconds in? Pretty sure it’s the same ref who had the RBY match. This guy shouldn’t be officiating at this level.
Because the reffing has been great ..or have you forgotten what I said ...kinda put your foot in your mouth huh lol
You see the difference between me and you is that I'm joking with people.you take this crap seriously. You're just po'd that your boy MVB, wrestled true to his normal floundering.
I’m not pissed at all ..MVB wrestled in the Big10 and held his own ..you on the other hand brag about your nothing career against the little sisters of the poor ...you were a nobody then and nothing but trailer trash who wants to be somebody ...get back to studying for your Moron 101 exams dude

some people on here criticize our coaches. but, if we got all the great talent that the big three get....well, what im saying is our coaches do more with less.....its easy when you have top ten p4p kids......great job coach g, p and l
i wouldn't trade you guys for anybody else.

i figured that....i missed a year somewhere in my fossilized brain lol....i remember the glasgow match....it a great match

Damn shame Glasgow did not work out. To think he beat Griffith, wrestling partner with Lewis also seems to have beaten some other kids that All American.

What a waste of talent. It has to be eating him up alive for sure seeing Griffith, Lewis, and a host of others doing so well. I really thought that Glasgow would be a top-tier guy at college.

Super happy to see Poz our true freshman doing some work. He is the face of Rutgers all around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT