ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Thread

Who ever is posting direct links through the twitter feed... Thank You!!!

When does RU let Leo go. Never has produced an AA. I mean any other program in the bigten would have let him go. Man oh man
Leo is just dead weight far as I'm concerned. He's not going anywhere. That's Goody's buddy. Hobbs loves Goody, so Leo is here to stay. On a side note, we can all wish for that a hole Steveson to lose but that's never going to happen. I would love for him to get caught in a headlock and get that SmugMug face of his a little bloody

Reactions: RobotHunter
Yea Ferrari is tough to take if he's not on your team. Flexing like he's Hulk Hogan and shooting the cowboy guns after that win a bit much. He is one of the best true freshman I have seen though and at an upper weight like this is super impressive. I don't even see Amine giving him a tight match this tourney he's that good. Just imagining Poz and Ferrari back to back in the RU lineup...Wow what could have been.

Reactions: njsportsphan
Leo is just dead weight far as I'm concerned. He's not going anywhere. That's Goody's buddy. Hobbs loves Goody, so Leo is here to stay. On a side note, we can all wish for that a hole Steveson to lose but that's never going to happen. I would love for him to get caught in a headlock and get that SmugMug face of his a little bloody
Stevenson isn’t losing... I think he’s great for the sport.. also feels like he adds the extra drama to prepare to transition to the WWE after college.

Washington is an interesting opponent as he has a massive win against Starocci early in the season and then has been relatively consistent since then (i.e. beating the guys he should and then losing to higher ranked guys). He's a RS freshman so he's the same age as Turley and they match up quite well.

Wow the blood round match would be very winnable... pasiuk is 17 seed and Logan 31 seed😲

Not quite. As above, he needs 3. First 9 seed Washington, then the winner of Pasiuk and Logan gets him to the round of 12. Whoever wins there gets the loser of 3 Starocci and 6 McNally for all-american status.

At minimum, Poz would need one of his next 2. Obviously winning the next one is ideal and would put him in the semis and top 6. Lose and he would get the winner amongst 9 Kent - 10 Samuelson and 17 Webster - 31 Reyes in the blood round.

Reactions: KidDagger
Turley has a nice wrestle back, but he has to be very patient with Washington because he catches kids. And he's very strong to.

Turley has a nice wrestle back, but he has to be very patient with Washington because he catches kids. And he's very strong to.
Yup, him and Turley are very similar in that regard and the reason why I mentioned it should be a very interesting/exciting matchup.

Yes, he is long and likes upper body throws. Turley needs to be smart. I think he can win if he wrestles his Match. He has a good path to AA. Would most likely get weakest of remaining Qtrfinalists to be it to AA status.

How does Poz matchup in his quarterfinal match?
DePerez is a very strong, straightforward type wrestler. He's also very good at countering and has heavy hips. Poz has to wrestle smart with him, and fully commit to his shots. If he rides him, he's got to keep his hips back and weight on DePerezs lower body. Being a very straightforward wrestler that DePerez he's also very strong and solid in all positions.

Team Scores
1Iowa 33.5
2Penn State 28.0
3Missouri 23.5
4NC State 21.0
5Oklahoma State 20.0
6Arizona State 19.5
7Minnesota 16.5
8Michigan 16.0
9Nebraska 14.5
9Virginia Tech 14.5
11Ohio State 13.0
12Northern Iowa 12.5
12Northwestern 12.5
12Pittsburgh 12.5
15Purdue 12.0
16Wyoming 11.0
17Central Michigan 9.0
17Lehigh 9.0
19Iowa State 8.5
19North Carolina 8.5
19Rutgers 8.5
22North Dakota State 8.0
23Michigan State 7.5
23Stanford 7.5
25Navy 7.0
26Utah Valley 6.5
27South Dakota State 6.0
27Virginia 6.0
27Wisconsin 6.0
30Cal Poly 5.5
30Hofstra 5.5
30Kent State 5.5
33Csu Bakersfield 5.0
33Indiana 5.0
33Oklahoma 5.0
33West Virginia 5.0
37Campbell 4.0
37Illinois 4.0
37Northern Illinois 4.0
37Rider 4.0
41Air Force 3.5
41Northern Colorado 3.5
41Oregon State 3.5
44Appalachian State 3.0
44Army West Point 3.0
44Binghamton 3.0
47Fresno State 2.5
48Bucknell 2.0
49Clarion 1.5
49Cleveland State 1.5
49Gardner-Webb 1.5
52Bloomsburg 1.0
52Buffalo 1.0
52Chattanooga 1.0
52Drexel 1.0
52Ohio 1.0
57Duke 0.5
57Edinboro 0.5
57Little Rock 0.5
60American 0.0
60Sacred Heart 0.0
60SIU Edwardsville 0.0

Just heard quarterfinals are being held by weight class....
That means i can watch Phillippe beat DeSanto!!!

Gutierrez just got royally fvcked on 2 back points against el douche'. Ref does two swipes then waves it off. Then the ref reviewing his own call, so, so stupid.

Shcroder give lee all he can handle..almost got backs in 3rd......Lee reversed and then 4 point near fall to cement victory

How do you get called for stalling trying to run a merkle? Looks to be same ref that screwed Suriano vs Fix at The RAC with hands to the face in OT. just called stalling on Cannon vs Fix when he had a merkle. Why not call a stalemate? Sheesh

Reactions: Jersey Boys
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT