ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Thread

Turley doesn't look jacked like a lot of these guys but he is strong as an ox.

I think Brands went off to weep in the corner. Didnt even acknowledge or shake hands after his match. Pure cry baby mode. Love it!!

Reactions: Bobbynieds
10 minutes of wrestling....2-2
lehigh has been in on multiple shots, could nt finish

This match on mat 8 is taking forever and it's incredibly boring.
It’s ok I’m scouting out 3seed deprez during the meantime(poz gets him if he can pass dangerous geer). Deprez doesn’t look too impressive tbh

Huge takedown by Janzer at the end of the period to make it 2-3. He starts the 3rd on bottom.

Ugh, Janzer escapes but gives up a takedown with 5 seconds left to lose. He wasn't aggressive and the Army kept coming..

Reactions: njsportsphan
Janzer just doesn't have the conditioning down for this weight class. He tires and looks like he's about to keel over in the 3rd.

Reactions: njsportsphan
Janzer loses so many matches in the final seconds. It’s infuriating to watch.
Seriously. I don't know if he is winded or just tries to always coast at the end of the match but he was clearly hoping for SV but the Army guy stayed aggressive, attacked until the end and it paid off.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
Any scouting reports on Dakota Geer?
Been around for a long time and a former AA (7th).

Don't leave it in the hands of the ref....they LOVE JOHN SMITH!!!!

If it is close, John SMith will be yelling
1) HANDS TO THE FACE
or
2) He grabbed the Head gear
tell it brother

Reactions: BigLou
When does RU let Leo go. Never has produced an AA. I mean any other program in the bigten would have let him go. Man oh man

When does RU let Leo go. Never has produced an AA. I mean any other program in the bigten would have let him go. Man oh man
It's only been 15 yrs. Plus he still doesn't have one yet but it's looking very promising.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT