ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Thread

So Rivera is an All American, I know he has bigger goals, but still good stuff.

That makes no sense given what he did 2 weeks ago at the B1Gs. That clearly counted and he turned it on when he needed to against much better competition. Yes, he didn't look good today but consistency has always been his biggest issue but that certainly doesn't make him a headcase or anything like that.
Don’t even give this RUcrackhead air ..he is clearly trailer trash who incessantly lies and wants to be somebody when he is clearly a nobody...talks about being an RU wrestler when they wrestled little sisters of the poor ...leave him in his trailer to hope someone actually cares about his opinions

Last edited:
Reactions: RUBOWLMAN78
Smith is gonna have a stroke on the Mastrogiovanni match in wrestle backs..so awesome to see him pout or get upset.

Don’t even give this RUcrackhead air ..he is clearly trailer trash who incessantly lies and wants to be somebody when he is clearly a nobody...talks about being an RU wrestler when they wrestled little sisters of the poor ...leave him in his trailer to hope someone actually cares about his opinions
Oh you finally recovered from your Van Brill hemorrhoids. You're pretty quiet yesterday after mvbs horrendous performance. So what sort of attention tactic are you going to implore today, besides having absolutely no wrestling experience of your own to speak about.

Anyway to watch this on iPhone.... espn3 site from phone is requiring at@t tv provider

Open up ESPN app and you have to go into settings. Then click on your TV provider to log on.

Yeah? Well he performs big😁

Performs big but has given up the first takedown pretty easily the last two matches. He cant do that against Lee. In the B1Gs, he took Lee down first.

Open up ESPN app and you have to go into settings. Then click on your TV provider to log on.

Performs big but has given up the first takedown pretty easily the last two matches. He cant do that against Lee. In the B1Gs, he took Lee down first.
Only tv provider it’s letting me is at and t.. I wanna do verizon

Smith is gonna have a stroke on the Mastrogiovanni match in wrestle backs..so awesome to see him pout or get upset.
never in a million years would ever think I'd say that John Smith would turn into a sissy. After those two matches between suriano and fix last year I lost total respect for him

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Man. I forgot how much i disliked BRands as a coach
I have no idea how even his wife puts up with him. It's a simple interview why do you have to make everything so difficult. They're not trying to take a point away from you Tom, just answer the fvcking questions.

Also I don't get this two hour break in between 1st-5 and 2nd-5. Does it really take two hours to get wrestlers out and in?

I have no idea how even his wife puts up with him. It's a simple interview why do you have to make everything so difficult. They're not trying to take a point away from you Tom, just answer the fvcking questions.

Also I don't get this two hour break in between 1st-5 and 2nd-5. Does it really take two hours to get wrestlers out and in?
They have to sanitize the entire arena

It'll be ~1:30 break as consolation matches still wrestling on ESPN3 so maybe 0:30 more than the 1:00 yesterday.

Reactions: koleszar

I saw that. It was so annoying. He was basically saying I don't want to talk to you, but you're making me. Just answer the questions and try and promote the sport. Is it that hard?

Reactions: koleszar
Non RU- I got Griffith over marinelli, crackpot DeSanto over Fix 🤼‍♂️🤼....
No RU picks don’t want to jinx

Injuries piling up. Can't tell if it's more than normal or not. Valencia may have tourn his hammy (announcers think he hyperextended his knee) and doesn't look like he's going to be able to continue after this match. Why the fuk would Ethan Smith push him down getting up out of bounds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT