ADVERTISEMENT

Nebby-PSU

RU23

All American
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2010
Nebby taking PSU to the woodshed early. 26-13 with 10 minutes left in the 1st. Tominaga on fire. Let’s go Nebby!

Reactions: angmo
Guessing that would be devastating to bubble bid.
Not devastating but bac does already have them out. Would be a Q2 loss. Only down 8 now, still plenty of time but hoping they lose

Watching this one really appreciates RU D. These guys are all off their feet on every shot.

Got the matchup you want with Tominaga switching onto Pickett, gotta attack the basket there.

Penn State better make the tournament this year because next year's roster is looking rough. I know I know the transfer portal but Pickett and Funk are basically working out about as well as anyone could've hoped and they're still a bubble team at best.

Nebraska played great today. Few turnovers moved the ball, hit big shot after big shot and Walker stayed out of foul trouble and must have had more than a half dozen assists . They are short handed but a couple of freshman gave them a boost. Lundy hit 8 threes and Funk 3 but it wasn’t enough. The Japanese Steph , what they called him on the broadcast had 30. He was unconscious hit 12-18 and a number of layups cutting back door. Probably their best offensive game of the year and very efficient.

Nebraska played great today. Few turnovers moved the ball, hit big shot after big shot and Walker stayed out of foul trouble and must have had more than a half dozen assists . They are short handed but a couple of freshman gave them a boost. Lundy hit 8 threes and Funk 3 but it wasn’t enough. The Japanese Steph , what they called him on the broadcast had 30. He was unconscious hit 12-18 and a number of layups cutting back door. Probably their best offensive game of the year and very efficient.
Only 15 TO's in the game. PSU only took 4 foul shots.

The 2 teams took more 3 point shots, 58-53, than 2's.

Bwahahahahahah! Since PSU winning doesn't really affect our NCAA prospects, I'll be happy to see them circling the bowl on their way into the sewer (I do like their coach, though).
Bwahahahahahah! Since PSU winning doesn't really affect our NCAA prospects, I'll be happy to see them circling the bowl on their way into the sewer (I do like their coach, though).
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Reactions: jrm75 and RU848789
That is a bad loss for PSU. Like most other teams they seem to play a lot better at home than on the road. They basically only got points from 3 guys.

I’d just hate it if PSU went into their game with us with their tournament hopes just extinguished. Given when they play us and who they have before then, we might be visiting them just after their hearts are broken. Always the best time to play a team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT