ADVERTISEMENT

New Estime and Vandemark Article

If you see an article on another site, how about discussing it there instead of bringing it to a competing forum? C’mon dude.
Jim, with the exception of N.J.com, which almost everybody on here reads despite their often anti-Rutgers attacks, I don’t mention the sources and don’t provide a link. And I never surfed and it has been a longgg time since I was 16. lol

Article ( not free) on a different site says the two could commit to the same school. Hopefully us !:CHOP:

It is really bad form to take information from a pay site & post it on a different free site, especially since you do not pay for the information on the other site.:ThumbsDown

Reactions: Jim_from_RU
It is really bad form to take information from a pay site & post it on a different free site, especially since you do not pay for the information on the other site.:ThumbsDown
It is actually in the title that anyone can see. Not taking anything from actual content that others have paid for. I have never done that and never will. Agree 100000 percent that would not be ok.

We really are going to sit here and criticize the guy for this? Lol come on people. Let's instead be happy that we may be getting one hell of a package deal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT