ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting New FutureCast -- Dylan Harper

Dec 30, 2017
Last edited by a moderator:
What am I missing? It says no analysts or publishers have put in a forecast for Harper. Who cares about the fans.

In regards to the ‘24 line up, I know it’s not going to happen and Richie said as much, but could you imagine if Cliff came back for his 5th?! That would be a line up (assuming we can hold onto Mag too) that could win the B1G and make a deep March run:

G - Harper
G - Gavin
F - Bailey
F- Mag
C - Cliff

Reactions: IL Lusciato
In regards to the ‘24 line up, I know it’s not going to happen and Richie said as much, but could you imagine if Cliff came back for his 5th?! That would be a line up (assuming we can hold onto Mag too) that could win the B1G and make a deep March run:

G - Harper
G - Gavin
F - Bailey
F- Mag
C - Cliff
That lineup can win the B1G and make a deep March run with or without Cliff.

G - Harper
G - Gavin
F - Bailey
F- Mag
C - Cliff
Add Sommerville backing-up and learning from Cliff, Davis a hidden gem recruiting steal at PG and Derek Simpson peaking as a seasoned and stronger JR...

P.S. I don't expect Cliff for a 5th yr...but one can dream

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Ru7580
This to me seems way too premature. Hope this isn’t putting the kibosh on the deal. Too much happening right now to feel good about anything. I hope I’m wrong because I will love to see Dylan and Ace as scarlet knights.

Richie is a dedicated, plugged in fellow who curses up a blue streak. I will choose to be optimistic and follow his words, foul or not. 😃

Reactions: ScarletLongIsland
This one seems real....Jamicheal already committed and he and he and Ace are best friends. And we dont need to speak on Dylans connection to RU. If this doesn't happen it's never happening for RU
Why no announcement, re: Jamichael if committed.

G - Harper
G - Gavin
F - Bailey
F- Mag
C - Cliff
It may be a long shot, but you never know. With big guys, sometimes returning just makes more sense. Especially if we enter a Caribbean preseason tourney where we can pay him.

Reactions: Ru7580
Gavin Ace and Dylan are the ultimate studs. The rest of the roster will fall into place around them

We actually could use some experience to go along with them so if we add an experienced player in the portal it might be a better roster build than Warren for '24... although Warren would have been a nice addition and probable 4 year player

...and a touch of the Lance Thomas bug, too? 😉
How about that the team is going away this summer? In 1976, RU went to Rome and Lefty Driesell came in and stole our top 2 recruits, Billy Bryant and Jo Jo Hunter......

Praying nothing more crazy happens this year.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
Feel like Pike will look for a guard with two or more years remaining in the portal for 23 that can also start next to Dylan next year.

How many more seasons does Mag have? I think 23 and 24?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT