ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting New FutureCast -- Dylan Harper

Gavin Ace and Dylan are the ultimate studs. The rest of the roster will fall into place around them

We actually could use some experience to go along with them so if we add an experienced player in the portal it might be a better roster build than Warren for '24... although Warren would have been a nice addition and probable 4 year player
In 2024-25, assuming Dylan commits, this is the 8-man core as of right now (before we add anyone else in the 23 or 24 classes):

G - Dylan
G - Simpson
G - J-Mike
F - Gavin
F - Ace
F - Mag (please stay!)
C - Woolf
C - Sommerville

Let's see if Chol develops for a number 9. And let's see who else we get in 23 and 24.

I recommend that those who have a problem with Bob72’s posts just put him on ignore rather than attempt to diagnose him. You may be wrong (no age-related confusion) and if your posts are right they certainly do no good and may be harmful. I’m RU 1974 and maybe more sensitive to the issue than most.

Stirring Cbs GIF by Big Brother

Sometimes I sit here and think Eddie Jordan should have been given a longer leash. He could coach, and was a great grower of young men.
Jordan’s claim to fame was modernizing the Princeton U offense for the NBA. I think Pike now has the big time facilities needed to run a true developmental program at the college level.

Sometimes I sit here and think Eddie Jordan should have been given a longer leash. He could coach, and was a great grower of young men.
There actually were a few dummies on this site who wanted Eddie to get more time. The arguing with them was classic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT