ADVERTISEMENT

New RAC Strength and Conditioning Center.

NOT John, but....... Bobby posted his article and write-up......no need for two threads on the same subject
And now all of the same dumb questions that posters asked that were already answered in the first thread are now being repeated in Bobby's thread. And on a totally different forum than this one. Dumb. Maybe delete one of the 20 Kyle Bolin threads on the Round Table instead. Not everyday that someone drops about $2 million on the Athletic Dept.

Reactions: geoman
And now all of the same dumb questions that posters asked that were already answered in the first thread are now being repeated in Bobby's thread. And on a totally different forum than this one. Dumb. Maybe delete one of the 20 Kyle Bolin threads on the Round Table instead. Not everyday that someone drops about $2 million on the Athletic Dept.
And pissed off a sqeakie clean loyal premium subscriber that rarely posts OP. I'll get over it but needed to communicate that.

Will they name the new weight room in the new practice facility after them? Otherwise, that $2 million didn't go very far.

Quick Issa Thiam weight room sighting....Get a mattress Issa and move in. I'm confident that the S&C Coach will get his body ready for next year.

Last edited:
Aren't those other programs also moving to the new practice facility?
No. Just men's and women's basketball, Wrestling and gymnastics are going to the new facility next to the RAC. Wrestling is in the Barn now and I think gymnastics is in Livingston Gym now but could be wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT