ADVERTISEMENT

NJ.com reporting Pikiell on his way to Ontario as we speak

Oh, so you’re saying trying to get a player to come back for his final season of eligibility is classified as recruiting???

You don’t say....

Very awkward moment, I'm sure that Pike has to show his best intentions and efforts by seeing Eugene face to face.

And fans wonder why the John Beilien's and Billy Donovan's of the coaching world, leave college sports for the big paycheck and wealth of the NBA, vs dealing with re-recruiting or trying to maintain a roster, before kids leave thinking their going to the NBA or that grass is greener elsewhere.

Very awkward moment, I'm sure that Pike has to show his best intentions and efforts by seeing Eugene face to face.

And fans wonder why the John Beilien's and Billy Donovan's of the coaching world, leave college sports for the big paycheck and wealth of the NBA, vs dealing with re-recruiting or trying to maintain a roster, before kids leave thinking their going to the NBA or that grass is greener elsewhere.

Yep. NBA coaches (except for two) are on the beach right now.

Reactions: soundcrib

except the NBA isn't basketball. NPBA. P is for pretend.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
You have no clue. Best athletes in the world.

Best of Luck,
Groz

I am not debating that. Not a fan of watching 30 foot shots taken every 30 seconds. It is really sad what basketball has become and unfortunately it is quickly bleeding in to college.

Reactions: RUaMoose
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT