ADVERTISEMENT

***NJ QB Matt Vitale to Rutgers as Preferred walk on***

S.Brown

Hall of Famer
Jun 29, 2001
Vitale, a 2016 recruit who played his HS ball at Paul VI in Haddonfield announced his attentions after a visit to the campus today.

Reactions: MikeR0102
Before some one starts complaining about his talents like in the Provillion WR walk on thread... remember he is a WALK ON.

What's the difference between a PWO and a WO?

1st 20 are "recruited," essentially, putting the roster at the camp limit of 105. Next group go through an open tryout, publicly advertised to the university's general population, on or after the 1st day of the fall semester. These are "walk ons."

Before some one starts complaining about his talents like in the Provillion WR walk on thread... remember he is a WALK ON.
No one complained in the Provillion thread I read, because no one knows how fast Provillion is!
I see some hurdle times that tells me he has speed...

Last edited:
Three posts in a row making the exact same joke, more or less. What happens when someone tees it up like that.

Another Doug Flutie ? The kid is listed as 5'9 ". He must have a lot of toughness.

The kid clearly has a great arm with a nice touch and accuracy. He also had some sick receivers. Let's go get 'em!

-Scarlet Jerry

He's not afraid to throw the ball down the field. You have to like that aggressive attitude.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT