ADVERTISEMENT

No. 4 Rutgers Men’s Lacrosse Hosted Penn State in Regular Season Finale / Saturday 4pm

ND vs UNC tonight at 6 pm. Loser in real trouble as far as making the Tourney goes, IMO. ND could withstand a loss, but I think UNC is done with a loss.

Watched the whole game and heard each of the following schools mentioned when the subject of the tourney came up: UVA, Duke, Princeton, Yale, Georgetown, Maryland, ND and Cornell. It would be great if RU ever decided to field a lax team. I think we could be pretty good.

Reactions: DowntownT_Brown
Watched the whole game and heard each of the following schools mentioned when the subject of the tourney came up: UVA, Duke, Princeton, Yale, Georgetown, Maryland, ND and Cornell. It would be great if RU ever decided to field a lax team. I think we could be pretty good.

Covered Ohio St as well because of their at large match up advantages.

Reactions: jreinsdorf
Beat Penn State and we are in excellent position.

I think a lot of the discussion tonight was around the question marks in the ACC and the Ivy situation. Like who and how many

Ohio State kept coming up because they beat UNC and Duke...Hence OSU sits in a good at large position if the win the next two vs UM and get to a semi final game with us in two weeks

We just need to focus on beating PSU as step 1

Then by the time we get to the conference semi’s, we will have a better picture of what’s needed and what our situation will be

Looking forward to being at SHI Saturday.

UNC is done. They have serious issues and from what I am hearing, it seems to be coming from the top.

We are very lucky. We have such great culture in our program. It’s hard to get and not easy to keep. It requires work, and we have so many good kids in the program it makes it all possible.

It’s also good to not have to give af about what other teams are doing. It’s all about the R. We are in control of our own destiny.

Heard rumors we landed Rizzoti, LSM out of Dartmouth in the portal. Good pickup if true as we are losing most of our poles on defense after the season.

We definitely have some more transfers coming. I think the staff is being super picky as they wait for the season to end and see who else becomes available. We are a hot destination

Heard rumors we landed Rizzoti, LSM out of Dartmouth in the portal. Good pickup if true as we are losing most of our poles on defense after the season.

That would be a great pickup. His freshman year he was HM All Ivy as a LSM. Basically lost the next 2 years to covid. This year Dartmouth's top recruit was a LSM who has played well and they moved Rizzotti back to close D to keep both on the field. Solid player who broke a 10 man with a 65 yard goal vs. Bryant.

How bad is St. John's? They're losing 21-5 to Georgetown. If I recall I did say they probably were the worst team on our schedule.

Navy mounting a comeback. 8-7 Army heading into the 4th.

Navy mounting a comeback. 8-7 Army heading into the 4th.

8-8. Navy goalie having one he'll of a game.

BTW, the announcers of that game have an edge over the Big 10 crews and outs the ESPN crews to shame.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT