ADVERTISEMENT

No. 6 Rutgers Men's Lacrosse Travels to No. 19 Ohio State for Big Ten Opener Sunday on BTN

I said at the beginning of the season that we needed to develop more offensive weapons and without Cameron we are being totally exposed.

I know a lot more is going wrong tonight, but I think we really miss Cameron on offense.

That is very clear. He's a hammer on the left and has been playing at an All American level. Take a key spoke out and the wheel isn't as strong.

But this is big boy lacrosse. Next man up.

1 team!?!? Can’t we just have one freaking team that doesn’t **** up when they get momentum. Freaking A

I said at the beginning of the season that we needed to develop more offensive weapons and without Cameron we are being totally exposed.

The problem is our main weapons are being neutralized. Sprock and Knobloch up top aren't able to create slides that are exposing them and neither has been Ross behind. Our shot selection has been horrid. Basically amount to turnovers. And we we've turned it over plenty in a quarter.

And the few looks we have gotten haven't been buried. Some major adjustments need to take place such as more ball movement. Ball is just dying in sticks.

Reactions: scottsdaleal
1 team!?!? Can’t we just have one freaking team that doesn’t **** up when they get momentum. Freaking A

It's sports at the highest level. Momentum doesn't last forever, and for us, 5 straight wins is second in the country.

Teams have bad days. Baseball could have swept but pitching, errors and lack of a clutch hits did them in. They are still competitive. RPI is 21 and SOS is 17. Lost by 1 run, 1 run, and 2 runs.

Hopefully lacrosse gets Cameron back soon.

It's sports at the highest level. Momentum doesn't last forever, and for us, 5 straight wins is second in the country.
Lame answer.
It’s the start of conference play. Need a better first half than that. I’m tired of the WTF losses.
They need to turn this around. OSU isn’t even that great

WTF?!?
That’s not a two man advantage since it’s on the same guy?
Lol. Beyond stupid

ARE YOU F’ING KIDDING ME
WAKE THE EF UP!!!!!!!!
Two seconds later

Ugh. Brutal sequence. We get one, win the faceoff and our wing guy runs away from the ball.

We need a run.

Is it me or is our goalie struggling tonight?

Guys are getting hands free from 10 yards and dunks in front of the goal. It's not the goalie. We just can't stay on their hands and they continue to force feed the crease and it is paying off.

Reactions: SirScarlet
We won't win one if we continue to play like this and that is not an emotional response, we are playing very poorly.

From an 18-7 win last year to this … hopefully RU catches fire and can find a way to beat PSU, JHU and MICH.

Stay healthy and regroup next week.

This is the worst we have looked through 3 quarters that I can remember. We aren't doing anything well except faceoffs.

Going to be a rough week of practice.

Reactions: Terry_2426
From an 18-7 win last year to this … hopefully RU catches fire and can find a way to beat PSU, JHU and MICH.

Stay healthy and regroup next week.

Games last year mean nothing. Again, you don't know anything. Stop posting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT