ADVERTISEMENT

No. 6 seed Rutgers Lacrosse will face No. 7 seed Cornell on Saturday in the Final Four

This scenario is the best argument possible for moving the NC game to the weekend after MDW. If they have a weather day built in for the Final Four, then they would just postpone and start up again tomorrow. Besides, you'd get a better NC game with both teams having a week rest instead of 2 days rest.

Cornell did beat Princeton by 3 in Princeton … and are crushing Rutgers by 5 … based on what I’ve seen I think Cornell is the better team.

Reactions: Steve91562
Dude you ran trac, right? Do the world record holders win every meet? No, they don’t, that doesn’t mean they’re not better than the person who beat them on that particular day. My god what is so difficult to understand about this?
Secretariat lost to Onion!!!!

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
And Rutgers beat army while Cornell lost to army. And Rutgers beat UPenn while Cornell lost to UPenn. Rutgers went 6-1 against common opponents, Cornell went 5-2. Give it a goddamn rest.

whatever…he thinks they’re better. All good.

At least he dropped the charade that todays outcome is the thing that determines this

Cornell did beat Princeton by 3 in Princeton … and are crushing Rutgers by 5 … based on what I’ve seen I think Cornell is the better team.
Noticed you are also conveniently ignoring the fact that Cornell lost to Penn by 4 and Army by 7.

Bottom line is that Cornell is a good team that played well the first half. We are a good team that played poorly the first half. We are not good enough to play poorly and beat a good team.

But I would bet that of we played this Cornell team 10 times, we would win 7. But we don’t play then 10 times, this is the only game that counts and we dug ourselves a deep hole. We are going to have to play lights out in the second half to pull this out.

Noticed you are also conveniently ignoring the fact that Cornell lost to Penn by 4 and Army by 7.

Bottom line is that Cornell is a good team that played well the first half. We are a good team that played poorly the first half. We are not good enough to play poorly and beat a good team.

But I would bet that of we played this Cornell team 10 times, we would win 7. But we don’t play then 10 times, this is the only game that counts and we dug ourselves a deep hole. We are going to have to play lights out in the second half to pull this out.
Thank you for cogent thinking.

We have GOT to score twice, early, IMHO. Cornell’s “MO” is no longer a factor unless they score quickly.

Reactions: Scarlet83
We have GOT to score twice, early, IMHO. Cornell’s “MO” is no longer a factor unless they score quickly.
I expect us to come out on fire. We had so many uncharacteristic turnovers, bad faceoffs and poor 1-1 d.

And we had to sit on that crap for almost 4 hours. We will be hot AF coming out. Let's just get some really good momentum going and we will win this.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Let’s see if RU can pull a once-in-a-lifetime comeback for the ages!!!

Damn didn’t realize NW was up 13-5 with less than :30 left in the 3rd … UNC scores with :06 left that looks to have ignited UNC to the win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT