ADVERTISEMENT

No. 6 seed Rutgers Lacrosse will face No. 7 seed Cornell on Saturday in the Final Four

Rutgers Men’s Lacrosse Preps for Final Four

Unfortunately the weather for Saturday looks “blah.”. Mid 70s, humid, breezy (5-10) with 60% chance of showers

Kid is a goal scorer. I wouldn't be shocked to see him get more opportunities on Sat.
I’m guessing he got hurt because he was getting meaningful minutes early in the season, then nothing until the biggest game of the year (so far). No way he would be on ice all season only to show up in the NCAA quarter finals otherwise.

Great kid. As are all of them. As an alum, I am obviously happy with what I see on the field but I am even more proud to have these kids represent the school and the program they way they do off of it. It's a large part of supporting the program and why it is so easy to do. Outside of it being our responsibility, the kids so very much deserve it.
Plus he is dating Riley Tiernan, so he has very good taste.

He is a very talented player. And from what I hear a great kid. Bright future at RU for #1

The staff was very high on him when they flipped him from Syracuse. I think the challenge is finding the exact role for him. It's a good challenge to have with someone that skilled.

Reactions: Golfer2019
The staff was very high on him when they flipped him from Syracuse. I think the challenge is finding the exact role for him. It's a good challenge to have with someone that skilled.
I’m not sure we have anyone on the roster with his skillset. To me he seems like a pure righty finisher with a quick release and deadly accuracy. Seems like one of those guys that is a pain in the ass to cover because he can get free in a phone booth.

Reactions: Caliknight
Pike always supports his fellow coaches. Mike O’Neill (WSOC) also there
He’s cool like that. Has a lot of respect amongst his peers and in the administration. Where was the football coach? Wonder if showed. Very doubtful.

Ironically, the Yard will probably be playing a European soccer game or another episode of impractical jokers. It's amazing that when Rutgers sports are playing on BTN, or ESPNU etc, the Yard doesn't have the RU games on
WTF!!!

I’m guessing he got hurt because he was getting meaningful minutes early in the season, then nothing until the biggest game of the year (so far). No way he would be on ice all season only to show up in the NCAA quarter finals otherwise.
Dante had a concussion and then abdominal issues that hospitalized him. He has overcome a lot. And all of that is after his 4 goal game vs St John’s early in the season.

I’m not sure we have anyone on the roster with his skillset. To me he seems like a pure righty finisher with a quick release and deadly accuracy. Seems like one of those guys that is a pain in the ass to cover because he can get free in a phone booth.
Why would Dante go to Suck cuse, when he can be a Scarlet Knight? Way to go, Dante!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT