ADVERTISEMENT

Ntambwe from UNLV transferring

knightinaz

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2012

I wish we had local reporters who provided updates like this.

Todderick does a good job with football but, these are the types of updates I'd like to see from Carino or somebody else.

This kid is very interesting. Long & athletic and can play & guard a couple spots

Reactions: NiTeKnight
Need someone to win the "Wally." This could be our guy.

The metrics look good. If the staff likes him I'd be on board.

Reactions: dkostus
Posted on the premium board but I like him as a sit out transfer for 1 of the 2 open scholarships we have for next year. Provides size, good ability to get to get the line & make them (75%) as well as ability to stretch the floor where he shot 39% from 3 (Made 44) so a large enough sample size of shots.

The type of position less player that Pike likes. Could play the 3 or the 4.

Kcg, WOW ! How the heck is the new coach going to field a team ? Oh wait, I just had flashbacks to the Mike Rice 8th grade dodgeball "scandal" and the Eddie Jordan era.

Reactions: biazza38
Kcg, WOW ! How the heck is the new coach going to field a team ? Oh wait, I just had flashbacks to the Mike Rice 8th grade dodgeball "scandal" and the Eddie Jordan era.
Probably with grad transfers, JuCos & HS kids. It's Vegas, shouldn't be too hard I would think.

UNLV, UMKC, William & Mary, and Valparaiso are the four schools off the top of my head that have been decimated by transfers. Each one has had like 3 or 4 or more starters or quality depth guys depart

I wish we had local reporters who provided updates like this.

Todderick does a good job with football but, these are the types of updates I'd like to see from Carino or somebody else.

This kid is very interesting. Long & athletic and can play & guard a couple spots
I said the same recently. Why aren't there reporters reporting this??

Reactions: knightinaz
I said the same recently. Why aren't there reporters reporting this??

These leaks generally come from the player side, not the team side. So it's recruiting analysts who have the right connections, not beat writers.

Reactions: PaKnight
These leaks generally come from the player side, not the team side. So it's recruiting analysts who have the right connections, not beat writers.
This is true. Borges just happens to have just enough recruiting contacts, which you pretty much have to have if you are going to cover UConn basketball. It's not like the UConn Rivals site is covering recruiting. Yeah I said it.

Reactions: kcg88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT