ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 20,000 Leagues Under The "C"

RutgersMO

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
Rutgers & NJ @ Heart
The "C" is for correct: But I'm not "C" correct / never was.

Instead I thought I'd just ask for forgiveness for my mistakes (e.g. Tacos, Octamom, Lance Thomas' G/F etc.). But in truth I'm not sorry for my posts ... so sorry!~

Here's a couple of facts: we all LOVE Rutgers. We All want what's best for our school ....though we have many different ways of analyzing / moving the discussion into a meaningful action. After years of watching Rutgers go from a "What's a Rutgers" to the Louisville summit (so far) I've decided to place Rutgers in my will / living trust.

In response to a post in another thread that states "I have the lowest post to likes ratio on the board"....it's interesting but I'm not writing or positing for you or anyone else on the board. I've been expressing my love for / to Rutgers since before the days of Mike / The Mad Dog & have continued to do so on this board.

In an age of fake news / social media driven stories that dominate the landscape ....let's agree to disagree: I see the world the way I want / you have your views. But if we didn't want Rutgers to succeed, to be immortalized in movies, books, TV, social media references and to someday be the biggest fish in the B!G pond then we wouldn't be having discussions (though some are shouting or just mean spirited) on this site.

I want Rutgers to be a national benchmark in academics / sports: period.

I'm happy that I can contribute something back to MY school / hope that you will choose to do the same.

MO

but I'm not writing or positing for you or anyone else on the board.

With a legacy like Octomom, Taco Bell, etc., I question your sanity. But you certainly help keep this place interesting, so in that respect you do post for others.

Congratulations on reaching this posting milestone, and may God have mercy on the rest of us.

I hate milestone posts because they're fundamentally retarded.

Mo apologizing for the oddest of his odd posts is a good one, though. Not that I think he needs to ... a random, semi-coherent Mo brain fart is a likely insta-classic, if not SN HOF material.

Keep 'em rolling (in more eays than 1) :pimp:

You are this board's version of the Riddler in that I have no clue what you are talking about most of the time o_O but no one can ever question the fact that you are a true fan. [thumb2]

Here is to 20,000 more posts and maybe you will reach 1,000 like by then:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT