ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Business Gift Options (remote- electronic)

yesrutgers01

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2008
So- I just closed a huge Enterprise deal and my champion on the client side is a woman that works remote from home in California.

In the old days- easy enough, send a nice gift to their office. Now, with people working from home- there is less of a chance for an address and I am not sure I would even want to ask.

In this situation- if they lived closer- it would be a nice Dinner out. Being so remote- I can't/Don't want to send a gift card with a cash amount.

Has anyone used some sort of business gifting that can be sent electronically, that already has the gift picked out and all the recipient has to do is accept it and enter their address? And without the "value" of it on the gift as I want to pre select it.

We just sent a bunch of client gifts using Boarderie. Client gets an email with your message, and then picks delivery date and location. Lots of good client feedback.

I like it but just checked it out and for the e-gift boards, you have to do a minimum of 2. I am just looking to send to one person at this time. But love the suggestion

a0f901be-f20b-4c86-a7a8-916b0dfd4c50_text.gif

Not sure how this gift would fly for a random woman in california... but one of the favorite gifts i received was customized Nikes from a client.
you get a link to a nike website. you customize air force ones or nike low tops, any random colors you want, different materials, canvas/leather, different laces and designs and all that. then you enter your address and they get shipped to you. pretty cool gift

Not sure how this gift would fly for a random woman in california... but one of the favorite gifts i received was customized Nikes from a client.
you get a link to a nike website. you customize air force ones or nike low tops, any random colors you want, different materials, canvas/leather, different laces and designs and all that. then you enter your address and they get shipped to you. pretty cool gift
It is but have to do a gift without her home address or it showing the price. Used to be easier when people were in an office. Getting the office address was always easy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT