ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2022 NY Jets Season Thread

If the Jets are serious about winning games , Flacco should have never started todays game nor should he start any future games. No way he gives the Jets a better chance to win than Mike White. Flacco is a statue and provides zero emotional upside.

Reactions: cubuffsdoug
If the Jets are serious about winning games , Flacco should have never started todays game nor should he start any future games. No way he gives the Jets a better chance to win than Mike White. Flacco is a statue and provides zero emotional upside.
I take back what I said! Lol. Whatta win! Could be a franchise change type of win! Wow. ! Unreal ! Browns may be the only team - along with Lions - more cursed than Jets. Whatta win!

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletDave
Flacco is not an NFL-caliber QB these days. I feel he prevents any chance of the Jets being competitive in a game while Wilson is out.
Not quite. You need to see how things play out. Jets survived some really bad calls. That holding penalty on Fant in the early 4th Q was non existent. Stopped a potential TD drive.

Not quite. You need to see how things play out. Jets survived some really bad calls. That holding penalty on Fant in the early 4th Q was non existent. Stopped a potential TD drive.
I was a little quick to dump him. I still don't trust him.

Jets HC has major balls, time to cash in on some of those receipts, well deserved.He got out in front of the results, gotta love it, and I'm a Giants fan

Reactions: Scarlet1984
BTW- in the 1st half- how was that one play not a late hit? Crazy- hit the RB 2 yards out and then followed with an extra push

Congrats! This whole thing is nuts - when was the last time both NY football teams were this good at the same time? Sports talk radio’s collective head is going to explode in the NYC market.

I texted my Rutgers/Jets buds this day for Jets fans is like the day Rutgers won and Leonard held up the sword and said we no longer suck

I can't tell you the last time I enjoyed a Jets game this much

Actually, I don't have to tell Jets fans.

You guys know!

This Jets team could win 10 or 11 games. Look at the rest of the teams they have to play with 11 games left:

Bills 2x
Dolphins 1x
Pats 2x
Broncos
Vikings
Bears
Seahawks
Lions
Jaguars

Currently sitting at 4-2. The Bills are the only team that might be 2 guaranteed losses. Maybe not. The rest are winnable, granted the team stays healthy

So we finally have something to cheer about and a guy who has played in a grand total of 17 NFL games is demanding a trade because he's not getting enough passes thrown his way.
Really???

So we finally have something to cheer about and a guy who has played in a grand total of 17 NFL games is demanding a trade because he's not getting enough passes thrown his way.
Really???
Remember, this is the guy who cost his school their most important game of the year (the Miss-Miss St) game by picking up an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty after what would have been a last second, game tying TD, resulting in a PAT miss.

it doesn’t seem like what his team is doing ever outweighs his personal feelings.

Really???
The whole WR Diva thing in the NFL has gotten out of hand. This guy looks like he has tremendous talent, but this attitude isn't going to work. 17 games is a little ridiculous to go and demand a trade.

Reactions: Scarlet1984
Not confirmed yet, but it looks like Hall has an ACL injury and is done for the year. At least Saleh thinks so.

Horrible loss if Hall has a serious knee injury. He was looking like a great get
Terrible. He is their best offensive player and it looks like an ACL, probably was on his way to offensive rookie of the year. Also Alijah Vera Tucker got hurt, he is their best OL and only in his 2nd year. I hate they get these injuries overall and especially the week before playing New England..

Reactions: BeantownKnight
Awful news on Hall if he has an ACL injury and is out for the year.

Kid may be our best RB since Curtis Martin / is a game breaker and will probably be too tough of a loss to overcome.

Carter is an adequate RB but nowhere in the class of Hall.

Seems to be a real nice kid as well.

Such as shame.

Jets are going to need to open up the passing game and see what we have in Zach Wilson.

Now maybe even a bigger loss is AVT lost for the season with a torn bicep.
Jets made a move in the RB room picking up James Robinson from Jacksonville for a conditional 5th/6th round pick. Averaging 4.2 YPC so he can help.
Had a 100 yard game Week 3 vs. the Chargers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT