ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2023 Orange Bowl…

BTW, if you’re an OLine/ DLine Coach and if you can, watch the game through the Sky Cam Channel.

PERFECTION

Reactions: Knight Shift
FSU would have been crushed in playoffs without their starting QB and committee said as much (Boo Corrigan).

College fans know there is wiggle room in playoffs and not everything is on the field.
FSU wasn't the first team to get gutted
CFB/NCAA/Networks didn't want another 65-7 TCU game

On one hand, I wish an undefeated power conference champ had an automatic entry into a national championship bracket and I’m thankful that’s coming next year.

On the other hand, thank god I don’t have to watch FSU on this year’s playoff. Putrid.

Pathetic fsu. If you won this game and Alabama or Texas wins the playoff , you have a legit title claim.

FSU PUBLICLY dumped on their own conference mates, their future conference mates, released an entire report saying why they deserve the world and not SMU, Rutgers, and Maryland, … now they get what they had coming. No one wants you. Enjoy rotting in the ACC. Embarrassment headcase school that’s not worth the trouble

Wow. What a beatdown. I don't care if FSU has players sitting out or an injured starting QB. 42-3 at halftime is a joke. This should put an end to the FSU should have been in the playoff whining.

Huge chunk FSU’s roster isn’t playin

Anyone making an argument FSU didn’t deserve a playoff bid because of this game is just being silly
In their last two games vs Louisville and Florida, FSU's back-up QBs were awful.
FSU fans dodged a bullet not having to watch their team get TCUed in playoffs.
As things are now they just played a crappy bowl people will forget about

wVzIh7d.jpg

Smooth checking in

Host of emotions but Wel close it out tonight in Doak South, hit up Prime 112 post game & report back tomorrow from FLL
I'm pretty sure you said you were going to this game. Are you the cheapsunglasses guy??

Only 3 of the FSU opt outs were on defense. I’m sure they has an impact but they have given up 49 points with 25 min to go.

Cant wait to see if FL AG goes forward with an investigation after this debacle.

Miami loses with a bunch of opt outs: too bad!!! Doesn’t matter. They have been recruiting elite for years anyway.

FSU loses with a bunch of opt outs: can’t judge based on this game, they don’t have their QB…..

Maybe the committee knew what they were talking about when they included Alabama instead of Florida State in the CFP.

2023 ORANGE BOWL
Georgia 21
Florida State 3
Second Qtr, 10:38
Of course. It was the right move they are getting their doors blown off 49 to 3 in the middle of the third quarter. They had the number 55 toughest schedule which is bad. They play in a weak ACC . Enough said glad committee got it right .

Reactions: Plum Street
Of course. It was the right move they are getting their doors blown off 49 to 3 in the middle of the third quarter. They had the number 55 toughest schedule which is bad. They play in a weak ACC . Enough said glad committee got it right .
You have facts . Hard to argue.

Doesn't look like UGA is missing Fran Brown coaching the DBs too much! :-)

I’m at the game. FSU fans with a very sad tomahawk chant as the clock ticks here in the 3rd
And if you’re watching the game on the SkyCam Channel, you’ll see that the FSU side is empty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT