ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bill Belichick Patriots Departure

Life4Fitness428

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2017

I always hated my colts losing to the patriots in playoffs. But for a good while Rutgers North existed because of his ties to Rutgers with his son and seeing the talent in the players Greg coaches up.

Anyone know what Belechick's record was without Brady at QB?

Or did he just have the greatest QB of all time for most of his career? I'll leave that for better qualified then me to answer but the stats suggest there might be something to it.
His record without Brady is why I don't want him in Atlanta. We don't have a QB, let alone the GOAT. I think he would be sub .500 in his next gig.

I always hated my colts losing to the patriots in playoffs. But for a good while Rutgers North existed because of his ties to Rutgers with his son and seeing the talent in the players Greg coaches up.
Not having any pro football allegiance since I was in HS (it all went to Rutgers), I've been able to thoroughly enjoy the great level of play from the Patriots for decades and got to see Rutgers-North become such a great advertisement for RU's players and Schiano's development of them. Time for version 2.0 somewhere.

Reactions: newell138
His record without Brady is why I don't want him in Atlanta. We don't have a QB, let alone the GOAT. I think he would be sub .500 in his next gig.

Didn't he stink before the Pats, at the Browns(?).

Like I said I'm not qualified to judge him but it seems interesting.

Reactions: Rufaninga
Didn't he stink before the Pats, at the Browns(?).

Like I said I'm not qualified to judge him but it seems interesting.
Took the browns to the playoffs . Great DC with the giants as his defense engineered the historic bills upset . That may have been the best defensive game plan in a big game of all time .

You have to give him credit for discovering brady. Late round pick . And staring Brady over Bledsoe in that first Super Bowl was his call . And it was a call for the ages.

Took the browns to the playoffs . Great DC with the giants as his defense engineered the historic bills upset . That may have been the best defensive game plan in a big game of all time .

You have to give him credit for discovering brady. Late round pick . And staring Brady over Bledsoe in that first Super Bowl was his call . And it was a call for the ages.
There was no small fortune in the tuck rule Fumble that doesn't even get them to that first SB against the Rams. The B-B combo would still have been there again in subsequent years as they did since the formula was destined to keep working but who knows quite how history plays out without just that one (bad) call....which had nothing to do with Belichick as he had no influence on that.

But the real question is did Plum also make that call? 😀

He did it to screw Saban out of the spotlight...
🏋️‍♂️
LOL. Actually it would be the other way around. Everyone knew Bill B was done priorto this weekend (based on reports from NE 2nd half of season). Saban was the shocker to be honest.

Reactions: angmo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT